N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

I admit that I didn't go through with the plan yesterday. Seeing as it's obvious now that I'm not Angus, I feared the mafia would go after me as a townie killer, so I stayed in my room and protected myself.

(Hilarious write-up, I must say! :D)

Two other things:

Should we read anything into the fact that MadDog was sleeping? Did he not use his power last night? Or is it merely flavour, do you think?

More importantly, I believe it's safe to assume that Jeoffrey Mustang is part of the mafia and is trying to usurp the throne. It makes sense that Marc used the mostly true story and tweaked it to appear good.

Or maybe both Mustang and James is after the throne, I'm actually not entirely sure. I still believe it was too elaborate a lie to have been thought up by Marc, so I'm pretty sure there's a good deal of truth in it, but I'm not sure what parts of it were tweaked/made up to fit Marc's alibi.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone tried to kill you, why are you alive?

He's a zombie now ;)

I wonder why Zell was specifically mentioned? According to the advanced search option he's a thief who stole Ellmeister's cape and used it to roleblock, do we know his alignment?

I don't think anything happened with me last night...and I don't understand MadDog's dream.

Again nothing particular from me.. No PM.

(and since I wasn't online yesterday, I'd like to take this opportunity to stress that I wasn't attempting to steal your key Fierce. For God's sake. Might as well not bother anymore, I don't protect against kills, and people don't appreciate it when I target them anyway. If I stole anything, I'm sure somebody will announce it here in the thread)

Anything specific mentioned in yours, Cube? About your fight?

From way back when I had just regained my memory and was asked what my power is:

Basically the same as my brother last time: I can kill a player if I so choose, but if not I protect myself with my traps. I wonder if I've got a room since regaining my memory, or if I just lay out the traps in the main room where I've been sleeping so far. :heh:

Vote Standings

Cube (1): Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane (1): Ellmeister

Majority is 11

Disclaimer: The dream was just for fun and zaniness. I tend to think of Benny Hill when I think of typically British policemen.

So you don't have the power to gather people's roles?

Yes, I do. I just can't to both at once any more.

Now...explain how you didn't roleblock me.

I'm beginning to think that you were the one I fought off.

(and that my power actually protects against any kind of attack and not just kills)

Best. Write-up. Ever.

*reads posts*

(and that my power actually protects against any kind of attack and not just kills)

Didn't we just lynch Angus thanks to Diageo's information? You're not making yourself look too innocent at the moment Cube =\

Did your PM specifically say it was a kill attempt?

All right Cube, I have a few follow up questions.

On night 1, you investigated Zell.

On night 2, you investigated Mundi, and you were enhanced by chairdriver.

On night 3, you investigate Flink, and because of chairdriver, were able to protect him as well.

On night 4, you investigated me, and were no longer able to protect me as well.

And on this night, on night 5, you protected yourself.

Are all these pieces of information correct?

Who did you target on night 2 and 3 then?

Flink and ReZ. Protected ReZ and did both to Flink.

As I've said before: I'm the same character as last game. I just can't do both parts of my power at the same time due to my eye injury.

Flink and ReZ. Protected ReZ and did both to Flink.

As I've said before: I'm the same character as last game. I just can't do both parts of my power at the same time due to my eye injury.

Which night did you target me?

And I tracked MadDog tonight. :nono:

Havn't read anything else yet, going to read now.

I don't think anything happened with me last night...and I don't understand MadDog's dream.

Imagine a one headed Doduo. :p