N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well having played in a mafia with Marcamillian before I can pretty much guarantee that if Mundi is evil, so is he :D (just from the general tone of your comment there, saying you weren't sure about Mundi then distracting attention away from the point at hand? Seems a little odd to me :p)

Whilst I think Mundi is iffy, I find Smeagol's lack of responses very obvious that something is up. Usually he's analysing everything and getting involved but not so much this time. Either that or I've missed him saying he was busy?

Also I think some players need to speak up, many aren't saying things when I know they've been active on the forum.

My lack of response is simply because I don't have anything new to report, and I've been spending more time gaming the last few days (which means less time online), but I don't want to bore you with my progress in Chibi robo, Metroid prime, Second sight, Hotel dusk, and the world ends with you. I'm still here once a day, generally at night, sometimes another time.. You can compare it with my other posts on this board, if you're really bored.

I've nothing to add since I've said pretty much all there is to say about me, and nothing of note seem to have happened tonight, so.. I have nothing to post.

Except for the Mundi case.. Hmm, I'll review the last few posts some more before, but so far I'm leaning towards not voting him, I don't think it's solid enough, but again, I'll go over the posts once more.

Also I think some players need to speak up, many aren't saying things when I know they've been active on the forum.

I don't think the accusations against Smeagol nor Mundi are particularly strong, so I'm not voting for either, but I might choose one if there's no new info by the end.

And Dazz, couldn't you be a paranoid cop? Is there anything to back your investigations up?

Yes. He IS good.

Hmm. If this is true (and you're not just mafia, bluffing me onto your side) (:p) then I hate Diageo and his stupid can't-tell-alleiganceness. :blank:

I also agree that rough roleblockers aren't unheard of, but Aqui1as power says "nefarious" roleblockers, not just "questionable". I mean, Nefarious (apparently) means villainous/criminal.

But I also agree that it could go either way and we seem to have more on Gentleman Sméagol.

Vote : Sméagol

Hmm. If this is true (and you're not just mafia, bluffing me onto your side) (:p) then I hate Diageo and his stupid can't-tell-alleiganceness. :blank:

I also agree that rough roleblockers aren't unheard of, but Aqui1as power says "nefarious" roleblockers, not just "questionable". I mean, Nefarious (apparently) means villainous/criminal.

But I also agree that it could go either way and we seem to have more on Gentleman Sméagol.

Vote : Sméagol

Haha, thanks ReZ ;)

Anyway, I'm going to stick to Mundi. Nefarious means wicked and criminal, not rough. It's implicating, and much more so than Sméagol. Also, the people defending Mundi, [Marcamillian] had a terrible defence and just look like mafia defending mafia now. I completely agree with Nintendohnut.

Dannyboy trying to switch away from Mundi, and it working, is suspicious too.

My lack of response is simply because I don't have anything new to report, and I've been spending more time gaming the last few days (which means less time online), but I don't want to bore you with my progress in Chibi robo, Metroid prime, Second sight, Hotel dusk, and the world ends with you. I'm still here once a day, generally at night, sometimes another time.. You can compare it with my other posts on this board, if you're really bored.

I've nothing to add since I've said pretty much all there is to say about me, and nothing of note seem to have happened tonight, so.. I have nothing to post.

Except for the Mundi case.. Hmm, I'll review the last few posts some more before, but so far I'm leaning towards not voting him, I don't think it's solid enough, but again, I'll go over the posts once more.

You could update me on your progress with TWEWY, that wouldn't bore me since I'm also playing it :p

And Eddie, I wasn't aiming it at you, I think you've posted every now and then. I was thinking Zell, MadDog etc

And Eddie, I wasn't aiming it at you, I think you've posted every now and then. I was thinking Zell, MadDog etc

I know, but I do feel a bit bad for not being more active though :) I daresay things will pick up once more dramatic events happen! My nights haven't been very interesting as of yet.

I think I'm veering towards Mundi now. We already know that Smeagol is neutral (confirmed?) and a thief who can protect, from the Night 2 write-up. I feel like we can learn more from lynching Mundi? Still don't really know...

Well having played in a mafia with Marcamillian before I can pretty much guarantee that if Mundi is evil, so is he :D (just from the general tone of your comment there, saying you weren't sure about Mundi then distracting attention away from the point at hand? Seems a little odd to me :p)

I am by nature a contrary person. When I see a lynchtrain pulling into Mundi station I tend to take the opposite view. I see value in knowing peoples names.

If for example we knew "Geoff McJeffington" was a roleblocker we could say "hey Geoff roleblock Jonnas" and the mafia couldn't interfere with it.

Also, hadn't posted since the write-up and no-one seemed to question the most prominent part of it... the fact that it doesn't appear to be a straight killing.

And Dazz, couldn't you be a paranoid cop? Is there anything to back your investigations up?

I am not a paranoid cop and unfortunately, there isn't anything at this very moment that I can back up on. It basically just comes down to whether you believe me or not.

A paranoid cop would see everyone as evil ;) it's possible he's a naive cop

I am not this either.

Right now, I would rather not say exactly what I am just in case but just know that I am telling the truth right now. As I said before, I don't have any proof but it just comes down to my word and whether you trust it. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe me but for once, I just hope you do believe me. I'm not going to fight to say I am telling the truth and stuff considering that in my previous mafia games, this hasn't done me any favours.

I will promise you this: As soon as I have evidence or anything, I will post it here. If people don't believe me, that's fine but I'll know the truth. :)

It's no more suspicious than the speed with which Mundi gained so many votes. I'm honestly still not sure of either Sméagol or Mundi - the vote for Sméagol was most of all an "oh, fuck it" from my side to get things happening.

I tend to agree, yesterday everyone was all for Smeagol, I only wished to give it another night and see if anything came up, but I don't think this Mundi thing is solid to me. I'm not even sure I understand it.

I am not a paranoid cop and unfortunately, there isn't anything at this very moment that I can back up on. It basically just comes down to whether you believe me or not.

I am not this either.

Right now, I would rather not say exactly what I am just in case but just know that I am telling the truth right now. As I said before, I don't have any proof but it just comes down to my word and whether you trust it. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe me but for once, I just hope you do believe me. I'm not going to fight to say I am telling the truth and stuff considering that in my previous mafia games, this hasn't done me any favours.

I will promise you this: As soon as I have evidence or anything, I will post it here. If people don't believe me, that's fine but I'll know the truth. :)

Paranoid and naïve cops rarely if ever know they're not normal cops. How can you say that you are?

I tend to agree, yesterday everyone was all for Smeagol, I only wished to give it another night and see if anything came up, but I don't think this Mundi thing is solid to me. I'm not even sure I understand it.

I'm so in doubt at the moment. I don't know whether to keep my vote, change it to Mundi or retract it altogether.

Smeagol is the only realistic lead we have imo. I always find it amazing how people so quickly turn tides between days.

Well we've learnt something incredibly solid/interesting about Mundi. Its not like we're voting on a hunt, we're voting on very solid information, its just a question of if X is X.

You're not trying to draw attention away from a mafia colleague, are you, Rummy? ;)

It's not like we don't have anything on Mundi. It's more that Sméagol's role seems a bit more peculiar. But I'm still very bothered by that protector power. Why would a neutral have a protector power?! It points to him being mafia. But a mafia would surely not make the mistake of revealing his knowledge about the keys ...

Ugh ... Withdraw Vote

I'm so confused! :cry: What I'm most curious about is the accuracy of the write-up notes.