NEurope
Dan_Dare

Contraceptives N' Stuff

Well, you can get some STIs via oral sex, but the incidence is far lower for things like HIV, although there is a very rare form of mouth cancer that can result from oral sex (there was a BBC documentary on it a month or so ago). And of course there's no pregnancy risk.

Well, you can get some STIs via oral sex, but the incidence is far lower for things like HIV, although there is a very rare form of mouth cancer that can result from oral sex (there was a BBC documentary on it a month or so ago). And of course there's no pregnancy risk.

Oooh I don't know. A lady called into a radio show and claims that she didn't exactly swallow like her husband thought. She managed to relocate the stuff, and lo and behold her husband became sadder. He didn't want more kids.

Probably a BS story, but hey.

Was it a sex health thing? If you're curious about contraceptive stuff (not STI protection) my girlfriend got an injection that's ridiculously effective and lasts 3 months.

God, Enchantress (the user, my GF) Got that jab, was hell on her, it worked..we couldn't do sod all because she was bleeding for like 3 weeks, was shocking, now we just use condoms, so much easier.

Basically, its something common. Can't have sex for like a month though >_>

Something Common? Was that a....hint....Clapham Common....the clap?

I think it's something like 97% so long as you use them totally correctly and they don't break. But people generally get it wrong some way or another, hence the lower percentage.

I know one guy who tried putting it in his ass*

I think most guys probably can.

:(

I can't. Does that mean I'm a chick?

:(

They're unflattering to say the least but personally, I find the smell of burning rubber the most distasteful thing about them :wink:

Awesome.

Plus the numbing sensation makes you last longer.

Tru Fax.

Condoms aren't really THAT bad. Yeah, it does interrupt the romantic flow, a little bit. And, although they do feel a bit weird sometimes, they're not all that bad.

Exactly. They aren't that bad. And I don't even think the romantic flow is ruined anyway. Its shit that has to happen. A) Not that we use them anyway and B) There is a "romantic flow" in about 10% of our sex now.

In my experience it doesn't usually bother them when they're unconscious.

High five.

I don't think it's that unerotic. Applying lube is one of my favourite bits, tbf.

Preach.

*It was me.

If you need to use lube ReZ, chances are you're not moisening her up properly so it glides in liquid smooth.

Don't be silly, Rez is a love machine. Clearly he's just in to a spot of the ol' alternative

Current side effects are man boobs and lactation. Seriously.

....fuck that shit, then.

Holy crap, I went away for the evening and I come back to this thread.

Mind = blown.

...0.o

What's everyone's views on implants?

contraceptive-implants.jpg

I'm a bit late to the party but... I have one & it's greeeat :)

Mines more for medical reasons as I had a very very extreme period which was causing me to have to go home from work etc etc (never had pain like it in my life, the only thing that's made me go white as a sheet from the sheer pain)

I go from that to NO period at all, so i'm a very happy lady ^_^;

Although sometimes if I'm lying down on my side with my head on my arm it gets a bit sore. The procedure itself was fine (just an injection and a small hole site left which healed fine)

predatorL_251x350.jpg

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

NO period at all, so i'm a very happy lady ^_^;

predator-arnold-schwarzenegger1.jpg

re: Injection side effects.

Mrs Dare might be sliding in to a permanent state of hormone induced mentalness, but it's hard to tell. I've heard that the side effects can be fairly hard on some women though so it's not for everyone. We seem ok though, so far.

Worth it if you can get away with it. The sex is, frankly, incomparable with using condoms. Just so, so much better.

Worth it if you can get away with it. The sex is, frankly, incomparable with using condoms. Just so, so much better.

This is true. :heart:

I just wanted to say that romance goes far and beyond the use/non-use of a condom. If you think that condoms spoil the romance then you're either doing the foreplay wrong or you're with the wrong person, or you've watched too many saxaphone-plagued 'movies.'

(yes sex is more physically intimate without a condom, but it isn't exactly detrimental to your relationship when you do use one.)

re: Injection side effects.

Mrs Dare might be sliding in to a permanent state of hormone induced mentalness, but it's hard to tell.

Mrs Iun has been in that state since marriage. I think someone spiked the wedding cake.

Mrs Iun has been in that state since marriage. I think someone spiked the wedding cake.

I just wanted you to have a fun wedding night. I didn't think it would have lasting side effects.

I just wanted to say that romance goes far and beyond the use/non-use of a condom. If you think that condoms spoil the romance then you're either doing the foreplay wrong or you're with the wrong person, or you've watched too many saxaphone-plagued 'movies.'

(yes sex is more physically intimate without a condom, but it isn't exactly detrimental to your relationship when you do use one.)

I don't know why this surprised me that you'd say that, but hear fucking hear!

The pill is always a bit of a problem too, my university nurse is a cow and keeps trying to get me off it, recently I figured it might be that I might actually need to come off it, so I got the opinion of two other nurses who don't frankly know what nurse a is talking about - pain.

I can understand her concern, but using my mother as influence to get me off them is just crap.

True, but I find it incredibly...distracting wearing one. Even when I'm incredibly turned on, I feel distant and removed from the sex.

True, but I find it incredibly...distracting wearing one. Even when I'm incredibly turned on, I feel distant and removed from the sex.

The word "distracting" conjures up Dory like behaviour.

Good post, dude. Also, you can save time by opening one before you have sex. So, open it, and then put it on the side ready for use. That's usually when you're in that "oh yeah, this is definitely going to lead to sex" mood.

"Do we have to open a condom?"

"I've done eet already!"

"My hero!"

237.gif

"Do we have to open a condom?"

"I've done eet already!"

"My hero!"

"Not tonight, Flinky-poo. I have a headache."

"But I've already opened a condom! You know they don't keep!"

"... Fine."

"... Fine."

That sounds more like it!! LOL

"... Fine."

The Boots advert has shown a way around that bullshit.

When it copes to opening condoms; rip 'em open with your teeth LIKE A LION.

Savage.