NEurope
Dan_Dare

Contraceptives N' Stuff

What's everyone's views on implants?

I don't mind them too much. Some can look nice but some can look weird. I prefer real ones though.

Condoms are awesome. Just a short time after opening one you're going to be having sex. How can they be anything but awesome?

I hadn't encountered one (to my knowledge) until my friend showed me hers/let me prod it. It was then that I realised there were many copies. And that they had a plan.

6spine-ms.jpg

If a girl wants me to use a condom I'll use a condom. With or without...I'm still going to have sex, as Mr_Odwin already said.

If a girl wants me to use a condom I'll use a condom. With or without...I'm still going to have sex, as Mr_Odwin already said.

But it's better without condoms. They're uncomfortable and leave your penis red.

When I have sex I don't mind my penis being red. And I actually don't notice the uncofortableness (does this word exist?) when I'm at work.

And I actually don't notice the uncofortableness (does this word exist?) when I'm at work.

Where the fuck do you work?

But what if the woman doesn't want you to wear a condom because she doesn't want to have sex with you?

I'm still going to have sex.

Power to you! :awesome:

But what if the woman doesn't want you to wear a condom because she doesn't want to have sex with you?

Her loss. ..

I find the intimacy/ romantic moment is ruined when you're having to faff about opening the bloody packet and get that damn thing on.

Me and my girlfriend use extra safe ones. Just a habit/ I've had a few rip on me before.

My ex rang me up and gave me a pregnancy scare once after one had ripped a little while before. Bad times.

I find the intimacy/ romantic moment is ruined when you're having to faff about opening the bloody packet and get that damn thing on.

But it isn't that hard. Yeah.

But it isn't that hard. Yeah.

I didn't say it was difficult, I just meant it takes time away from the moment of passion, for lack of a better phrase.

I didn't say it was difficult, I just meant it takes time away from the moment of passion, for lack of a better phrase.

You have a point. But I don't see it as a big problem.

Me and my girlfriend use extra safe ones. Just a habit/ I've had a few rip on me before.

Likewise.

The key time to strap yo' shit on (unless you're a pro) is at a time when the lady is preoccupied. In my case it's when the lady is immobilised after a session of hardcore bean licking.

In my experience it doesn't usually bother them when they're unconscious.

Do people use condoms for "head"? Should they?

Depends, that's why they make the flavoured ones. Save any fluids being transferred. Which is of great importance in Long Eaton round here.

Do people use condoms for "head"? Should they?

As with any activity where there's possibility for exchange of bodily fluids, there is a risk associated with giving/receiving oral sex.

But realistically, you only live once. Wearing a condom during oral sex is like saying: "Never get in a car, incase you crash."

I love sex threads on N-E. I learn so much.

I get all my information about sex from pasty nerds on video game forums.

Come to think of it, that explains a lot.

So basically the response I always get, people should but don't ever.

There are already some strong contenders for Thread of the Year 2011.

We need to pace ourselves.