NEurope
Dan_Dare

Contraceptives N' Stuff

And I dislike (the possibility of) being pregnant/getting an STI.

Deal with it.

I assume its only really Jim who has to deal with this...

And seriously Murray. Wash. Thoroughly.

Basically, its something common. Can't have sex for like a month though >_>

Waaaayyyy.

And I dislike (the possibility of) being pregnant/getting an STI.

Deal with it.

Getting pregnant takes two people, it's not just the guy who should have to use some form of protection to protect against it. It's very, very unlikely you're going to get an STI if you're with the same partner who you know to be clean and something like an implant is far more effective than using condoms.

Waaaayyyy.

Getting pregnant takes two people, it's not just the guy who should have to use some form of protection to protect against it. It's very, very unlikely you're going to get an STI if you're with the same partner who you know to be clean and something like an implant is far more effective than using condoms.

I was talking in general. A lot of guys just seem to expect the girl to take the pill and that's it. A pill is not 100% safe, there's always a chance you missed one or it doesn't work because you were ill/on medication.

It takes two to be in a relationship, so both people should take precautions for having safe sex, not just one.

I think sex should only be between married couples and only for the purpose of procreation. :blank:

And seriously Murray. Wash. Thoroughly.

My shaft is always minty fresh. Any slight smell of rubber my wang may get from the Durex Massive is swiftly removed and a minor inconvenience for the comfort of knowing my girlfriend isn't knocked up.

Plus the numbing sensation makes you last longer.

Can't have sex for like a month though >_>

Includes wanking also?

If so there's going to be a massive buildup...

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I think sex should only be between married couples and only for the purpose of procreation. :blank:

I think sex should be solely for entertainment, and babies should be made in metal wombs.

How can you really 100% trust that someone's clean unless they've been checked out... far too many STI's are symptomless and besides that, people lie for a shag!!

It shouldn't be one or the others decision, it should be taken on by both parties. :)

Are you a virgin then? :p

Are you a virgin then? :p

Or maybe I'm happily married with a bunch of rugrats running around the house? Ever think of that? :heh:

Condoms aren't really THAT bad. Yeah, it does interrupt the romantic flow, a little bit. And, although they do feel a bit weird sometimes, they're not all that bad.

I always find it funny when it leaves a mark on my manhood after I've taken it off, though. Hehe. Its like a pretty pattern. Where the end of it suffocates your blood flow.

Or maybe you're just a sinner in your own eyes. :heh:

Also I don't understand why there's quite so much condom hatred, I'm really not that bothered.

Or maybe I'm happily married with a bunch of rugrats running around the house? Ever think of that? :heh:

Test tube babies still makes you a virgin.

Test tube babies still makes you a virgin.

So it's like immaculate conception.

Edited by Magnus
Inception? Seriously?

Also I don't understand why there's quite so much condom hatred, I'm really not that bothered.

Personally, I was re-iterating a Billy Connolly joke, which I think may have gone over Magnus' head. I can't quite tell ::shrug:.

I honestly have nothing against condoms. They're unsightly yes, and they do have a horrible smell, but they've done their job when they've been used so no complaints really.

thumb_1984%20Like%20A%20Virgin2.gif

It covers the reek of nobcheese you had before.

So that is why Venice smells so bad... :indeed:

Condoms are great!

igas1f.jpg

And yes. I did purchase one while there.

Edited by Ashley
TOO BIG - That's what she said.

Way too big. I can't handle the size and he takes ages to 'finish loading for me' too.

Is that a more obvious innuendo?

I find them a bit disturbing really, something about things being inserted beneath the skin...

Seeing one in the skin is a bit odd, almost...posthuman. But the idea is all good. I'm all for it!