N-Europe

Sonic Generations

Ike

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've paid for my copy in advance on ShopTo so now the waiting game begins... :)

Hmm you can guarantee that ShopTo will get it to you early too!

You may be the first person on the forum to own this amazing piece of Sonic goodness. Jealous.

:heh:

Hopefully Amazon will pull through!

Well, my order with ShopTo has been dispatched. Although I don't hold high hopes for it arriving early, as TNT screwed up the delivery when I ordered Duke Nukem Forever, meaning it arrived a day late. Plus I'm going on holiday on Friday, so I probably won't get a chance to play it until I get back. :(

I have complete faith in ShopTo, they snet me a text today saying that it's packed and is with TNT 24 hr... I'm sure I've had other limited editions/large items sent this way and they've always reached me quickly and in pristine condition so I don't see why this would be any different. :)

Well, my order with ShopTo has been dispatched. Although I don't hold high hopes for it arriving early, as TNT screwed up the delivery when I ordered Duke Nukem Forever, meaning it arrived a day late. Plus I'm going on holiday on Friday, so I probably won't get a chance to play it until I get back. :(

Why you use TNT? I've always used the regular 1st Class and 1st Class recorded and they have arrived next day.

Probably won't get mine from Amazon until Friday/Saturday. Don't mind too much since it was roughly £25 cheaper. Playing Sonic Adventure while I wait.

Got an e-mail from Amazon saying they won't have the PC version until the 25th, unless only the retail version is delayed.

Edited by Ike

I've saved a lot more than £20 by regularly using ShopTo so it all balances out, besides I'm just happy that I'm getting the collectors ediiton. :)

The fact that it's back in stock now doesn't matter because it'll soon sell out again for sure...

... anyway I can't wait to play the game! :D

The fact that it's back in stock now doesn't matter because it'll soon sell out again for sure...

Just had a look on ShopTo, at the moment only the PS3 version is in stock, not sure if the 360 was in for a bit or not...

My amazon order hasn't been dispatched :( Although for the money being saved compared to ShopTo I can't complain too much I suppose.

Ugh, kind of want the Collectors Edition....but....£100 seems expensive for what it is...and I absolutely unbelievably definitely 100% cannot afford it at all.

I was surprised that GAME were not stocking it, since they stock most of the collectors editions anyway! Also that out of everyone Amazon got it first...

I was surprised that GAME were not stocking it, since they stock most of the collectors editions anyway! Also that out of everyone Amazon got it first...

I remember there being a comment over at Sonic Stadium that one of the store managers had said the decision was made that the price point was too high and they weren't going to carry it in this country.

Looks like they missed out big time.

I remember there being a comment over at Sonic Stadium that one of the store managers had said the decision was made that the price point was too high and they weren't going to carry it in this country.

Looks like they missed out big time.

Yeah, I read that as well. Not sure why they would turn it down, they've sold other collectors edition that cost more than that. Maybe they thought it wouldn't sell, or they did want to it to take sales from their own exclusive edition?

Anyway, anyone get theirs from Shopto or are they too busy playing it? :laughing:

Mine is currently "preparing for delivery" from Amazon.