N-Europe

Trick Shot Quarterbacks

Dog-amoto

Some of those shots were pretty impressive, but I concur with Chair, they are probably dicks in real life with their jock-like arrogance. I may just be basing this on most American TV programs I've seen though and the sterotypical actions of the characters in them!

They're college football quarterbacks. They've got it made. Apart from the pressure etc., they're pretty much regarded as super heroes.

Or at least, that's what years of generic US teen dramas have tought me.

That aside, awesome skills. Would be nice if some of them were lined up without cutting away in between, so you got the impression they were more than just 1/10 attempts.

Cba to watch the second video but the first one was insane. They didn't seem like cocks at all. At least not in the first video.

Chair, you being heterophobic again?

Edited by Daft

Cba to watch the second video but the first one was insane. They didn't seem like cocks at all. At least not in the first video.

Chair, you being heterophobic again?

Took the words out of my mouth, I only watched the first video, didn't seem like a cock at all. Seemed like a young talented american footballer having some fun.

First one was okay, second one seemed more arrogant.

Celebrating makes him a cock/arrogant? I don't see much difference (other than different person) in the two videos.

Clearly the end is a set up as well, their his mates who have previously been in the video.

Yeah, just watched the second video. They aren't cocky at all. They're pretty bloody skilled and they're just having fun.

Would you prefer them to be completely emotionless and modest? That would just be...weird.

Coolness' vid is a bunch o' fake.

Seen the other ones before and they're aaace! Love trickshots, no matter the sport. End up spending forevers on youtube.

Then feel like none of the videos are cool enough so don't post any here.

But thanks!

Some of those shots were pretty impressive, but I concur with Chair, they are probably dicks in real life with their jock-like arrogance. I may just be basing this on most American TV programs I've seen though and the sterotypical actions of the characters in them!

I think this is right. They didn't actually seem arrogant to me (didn't watch that much, though), but I did sense a vibe of cockiness, and I am pretty sure that's due to the stereotypical American football quarterback image I have in my mind.