NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Forgot to mention when I was in Dublin on Saturday I picked up 2 StreetPasses, one actually had puzzle pieces for me.

I had a choice between one blue piece for a new puzzle or a Pink piece from another new puzzle.

Went with the Pink piece and it turned out to be for the Skyward Sword puzzle.

Wonder if the the other one was teh Xenoblade puzzle as I also got Super Luigi U, Heroines and Drillions Western puzzles (got all 3 from Spotpasses)

You know there's also a Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. puzzle available as well.

So I finally hit 9,999,999 soldiers in Warriors Way( is that what is called in English?).

Took longer than expected due to those fucking ninjas.

The new 3DS update this morning apparently activates the streetpass relay feature. Will be interesting to see what happens when I'm in town today, although I guess it will only work if other people have updated their 3DSs.

So I finally hit 9,999,999 soldiers in Warriors Way( is that what is called in English?).

I think Warriors Way is American. It's called Streetpass Battle in the UK. Just got to 9,999,999 myself this morning. My main problem has been the final boss.

The new 3DS update this morning apparently activates the streetpass relay feature. Will be interesting to see what happens when I'm in town today, although I guess it will only work if other people have updated their 3DSs.

Probably needs a bit of time to start picking up Streetpass data, but this is good news.

Is that the feature where it holds people's data in Nintendo Zones? If so, fantastic - I've got quite a few Nintendo Zones in the area.

StreetPassUK is a new website which keeps track of StreetPass groups throughout the country and posts dates for many events. Well worth a look if you're interested in finding a local 3DS group for some StreetPasses and multiplayer.

@LavaTwilight, are you still thinking of setting up a Bristol group? That'd be a good place to guage interest in the group and advertise meetups.

Anyone been testing out StreetPass Relay? Seems to work really well. I went out yesterday and got five StreetPasses, which is pretty good for my area (a couple more than I'd usually get). I went to the first Nintendo Zone, held my 3DS out and waited for the green light. Sure enough, it started blinking.

Took me a while to get any more, and I think I might have been the first person to "load" my data onto the 3rd Nintendo Zone I found (is it deleted daily?), but came home with plenty of StreetPasses. It used to be that most Miis didn't have a Puzzle Piece for me. Now I'm afraid it's me who's become behind, although StreetPass Relay makes completing them so much more enjoyable.

Seriously thinking of buying the games now.

I really love the concept of the streetpass relay, but it's not any good! Nintendo in Belgium has like 5 official nintendo zones in the whole country, and there isn't even one in Brussels (the capital). That's just useless, they need to add more!

One thing that it doesn't make very clear, are all Nintendo Zones now StreetPass relays, or only some of them?

One thing that it doesn't make very clear, are all Nintendo Zones now StreetPass relays, or only some of them?

All of them. Even ones that you make yourself work as SteetPass relays now! (Some people have been abusing this to streetpass with people online around the world already...)

All of them. Even ones that you make yourself work as SteetPass relays now! (Some people have been abusing this to streetpass with people online around the world already...)

If that's the case, then there is 1 streetpass relay 5 minutes from where i live. Only problem is, only me and Mandalore are known to own a 3DS in the area. Would be nice to see people carrying one around.

From roaming around Manchester yesterday I got 8 hits in total. Not bad!

Got a ton of streetpasses at airport over the weekend in including 2 new countries Jamaica and Holland!

Is there a way to see a history of the number of times and the date/time you have streetpassed with someone?

10 streetpasses this morning at Meadowhall

Most I've ever had there, all thanks to StreetPass Relays

I can't help but fell I've really mucked up my StreetPass usage in the past two days. I went into town yesterday and got three rubbish StreerPasses. Went into town again today and couldn't make it work (I didn't get one StreetPass), despite my 3DS telling me there were several Nintendo Zones. Is there a 24-hour limit to StreetPass Relay (within the same Nintendo Zone) or is it more likely my 3DS wasn't working properly?

I can't help but fell I've really mucked up my StreetPass usage in the past two days. I went into town yesterday and got three rubbish StreerPasses. Went into town again today and couldn't make it work (I didn't get one StreetPass), despite my 3DS telling me there were several Nintendo Zones. Is there a 24-hour limit to StreetPass Relay (within the same Nintendo Zone) or is it more likely my 3DS wasn't working properly?

8 hours from what I heard but it might be wrong. Also might be possible no one street passed with the relay (so it was still your data) in that time?

8 hours from what I heard but it might be wrong. Also might be possible no one street passed with the relay (so it was still your data) in that time?

I suppose so, yes - it was about 22 hours after I had last visited. I'm going to get banned from these places. :heh:

Edited by Grazza

How does that one work then?

Might take a little trippy down to wetherspoons sometime methinks, see how well it all works out.

This relay thing seems to have quadrupled the number of Streetpasses i get every week. Before the relays, i got 6, maybe 7 a week. Now i'm getting 6, maybe 7 a day maximum. Certainly helps with getting pink pieces and doing the gardening.

And i snagged 27 different passes on Saturday, thanks to relays and the Cardiff Streetpass event. I did get a few doubles, but they don't count.

I got 2 Streetpasses Monday of last week, one or both may or may not have come from the one and only Nintendo Zone Relay in my place.

Both did have Pink puzzle pieces for me which was awesome :D Both for the Animal Crossing New Leaf puzzle (only pink pieces I have for it)

Then last Wednesday I managed to pass one of those two guys again, this time was at he cinema so I know it was a proper Pass and not a Relay as there is no Nintendo near the cinema.

He didn't have any new puzzle pieces for me though :mad:

Then today out in the city and picked up one Streetpass... again may or may not have been from the relay but it was the OTHER GUY that I passed last week. So managed to get passes from teh same two guys twice in a week.... Guy #2 didn't have any puzzle pieces second time round either :mad:

Tried setting up my personal relay on Saturday - it worked! Couldn't get it to work on Sunday though...

Seem to keep Street Passing different regulars lately. Most of them due to Animal Crossing it seems.

Found out personal messages get a bit confusing as the messages overlap.

This relay thing seems to have quadrupled the number of Streetpasses i get every week. Before the relays, i got 6, maybe 7 a week. Now i'm getting 6, maybe 7 a day maximum. Certainly helps with getting pink pieces and doing the gardening.

And i snagged 27 different passes on Saturday, thanks to relays and the Cardiff Streetpass event. I did get a few doubles, but they don't count.

Sounds pretty amazing, might help to sell the new streetpass titles too(which I haven't invested in, due to loss of all previous streetpass plaza progress after my repair).

I'm also down to the last puzzle for pink pieces, have about 3 or 4 left to get. These relays are certainly helpful indeed.

Had a decent and odd weekend for Streetpasses.

On Friday picked up one streetpass while picking up Wonderfull 101. Dude had a ton of pick pieces. In the end went for one from a puzzle I didn't have yet and it turned out to be the Xenoblade puzzle :D

Hope I pass him again a lot of times (I think I got it from the Relay) so I can collect all his pink pieces :D

Then went to Dublin for the weekend.

On Saturday we went to Tayto Park in Meath for a birthday party.... I walked past thousands of people and not one and a single one had a 3DS with them :mad:

BUT managed to pick up one streetpass while in the car on the way to my cousins house going 120kmph on the motorway :heh:

And again yesterday on the way home picked up another hit while in the car from the time of it looks like it was on the motorway again, probably while overtaking someone :heh:

Not one of those two had any puzzle pieces though :mad:

EDIT

Oh and the hit I got yesterday had a Mario body outfit on.... how the hell did she get that? Is that something from those new games that you have to pay for (still not got those)