NEurope
Mokong

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Oh and the hit I got yesterday had a Mario body outfit on.... how the hell did she get that? Is that something from those new games that you have to pay for (still not got those)

Yes, by completing certain objectives from the new games you'll receive Plaza Tickets for which you can trade in for new hats and outfits. I've seen a DK, Tanooki, Luigi, Yoshi and Mario outfit so far. Sure there is a lot more (plus ones I can't remember:hmm:).

Was in Dublin City Centre today for about 5-6 hours and had a good haul of Streetpass Hits, 7, most ever in a day :D

Only 3 had puzzle pieces for me though, but managed to get 3 pink pieces from them... one for Pilotwings Resort (my 3rd out of 4 for that one), one for Mario & Luigi Dream Team (new puzzle for me too that one) and my first pink piece for the Luigis Mansion 2 puzzle :)

7 more streetpass hits this morning at Meadowhall, 6 with pink puzzle pieces that I needed. So much streetpass data!

Bought the new (well, months old) Streetpass games, enjoying three in particular, the army battle one is ok but fairly simple and boring. The gardening one looks great but I need to get my head around how it all works, bit confusing on day 2. Arcade shooter and haunted mansion are great. Hope at some point down the line they release more new games, so addictive.

Streetpass and Miiverse are the real innovations on the 3DS and Wii U, not 3D or the gamepad.

Another 9 streetpasses at Meadowhall this morning! @Blade, get yourself down there

Im actually on the way down there as I type this! You have gone early though.

Im actually on the way down there as I type this! You have gone early though.

You might get my streetpass data from the relay points. Good luck!

Got 2 passes yesterday

One was a local, had no puzzle pieces for me.

the other was Special....the 2nd was from JAPAN :D

As expected had LOADS of puzzle pieces to choose from.... such a shame I could only pick one, so many pink pieces begging to be taken.

In the end took the final pink piece I needed to complete the Pilotwings Resort puzzle :D

@lostmario couldnt be arsed to go Meadowhall in the end so went to town instead.

Got 8 hits. All had pink puzzle pieces for me :)

For anyone in South Wales (or anywhere else if you don't mind a long journey!):

Swansea StreetPass Network are doing a September Showdown! event for the National UK StreetPass day on 28th September.

Cardiff StreetPass Network are doing October Pokemon Overheat on 12th October to celebrate the launch of Pokemon X and Y. @Serebii, any chance you could post this on your site if you do any news posts about launch events?

I haven't been able to stop humming the Streetpass Garden tune that plays during watering

Snagged another 4 Streetpass's today, probably going to get another handfull on the way home (early finishes woo). I was planning on going to Swansea on Saturday, but something else came up so will miss on the Streetpass Day that's been organised.

Still, my average weekly Streetpass's is about 12.

Streetpass galore at the Eurogamer expo! Got 60 or 70 today. NintendoLife have a streepass area which is pretty cool but otherwise waiting in queues is a good time to ship another ten in at a time.

So who else celebrated National StreetPass Day?

Had our first event in North Wales today, at a bar in Bangor. T'was good fun. Got just over 20 hits, which isn't too shabby for this area, especially as the event was only announced 2 weeks ago and didn't get much promotion.

Day was spent playing Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Animal Crossing mostly, while some Pokemon fans spent time on Black and White. Was surprised that quite a few players had never played Mario Kart 7 (they all wanted to go out and buy it straight after the event though :heh: ) and many who attended owned Wii U's! I thought I was the only owner in Wales :laughing:

Got 1st place in the Mario Kart tournament (stole some ideas from the N-E league thread :heh: ) but as I was incharge of hosting the multiplayer games, it was decided it would be unfair to give me the shell trophy, so the second best got it. Boo! :indeed:

Had some problems with local play though. We got quite a few communication errors, so the waiting times were like the one's on Black Ops 2 on Wii U, when trying to connect to a game! :wink: I take it Internet and Mobile Wi-Fi signals in the area can have an effect on the 3DS' local play connection?

Ended up with quite a bit of swag, and an official StreetPass polo-shirt for helping out the main hosts. Looking forward to the next one, which should happen a few weeks after Pokemon X and Y are released, and I might also consider visiting a bigger StreetPass event in Northen England in the near future now.

Got my game face on here :-

1376992_622333155103_1462009279_n.jpg

559850_10151589234736432_1144333205_n.jpg

556595_10151589252216432_768439444_n.jpg

Edited by welsh_gamer

Got 1st place in the Mario Kart tournament (stole some ideas from the N-E league thread :heh: ) but as I was incharge of hosting the multiplayer games, it was decided it would be unfair to give me the shell trophy, so the second best got it. Boo! :indeed:

Just noticed the MK League GP theme sheets print outs on the table, seeing as I designed that, surely I am classed as helping to organise the MK event and deserve a Pikmin soft toy, no? :D

For next time, let me know the details for the GPs and I'll remove the league logo and replace it with a streetpass one.

Anyways, got 8 streetpasses yesterday at Meadowhall, 7 of which had pink pieces for me. Streetpassed someone from Scotland for the first time too.

For next time, let me know the details for the GPs and I'll remove the league logo and replace it with a streetpass one

Why would you do that? If anything I hope Welsh was explaining the N-E League logo and why he had such themes printed to advertise the league and get those people on here and joining for Thursdays races! :wink:

Edited by Mokong

Why would you do that? If anything I hope Welsh was explaining the N-E League logo and why he had such themes printed to advertise the league and get those people on here and joining for Thursdays races! :wink:

He removed N-E logo from the theme sheets though.

Didn't ya Welsh :heh:

Anyone know how many floors there are on Streetpass Mansion?

I've played a significant amount of the Mansion game and I can assure you, what you've just asked is a trick question. You may not have realised it though.

I've played a significant amount of the Mansion game and I can assure you, what you've just asked is a trick question. You may not have realised it though.

Definitely haven't realised it, what do you mean?

Definitely haven't realised it, what do you mean?

Okay, let's do this the easy way. What floor are you currently on?

11 I believe, I've fought two bosses.

Then there are 30 floors, enjoy your slaying!

Ok so if I said I was on floor 36 you would have said there were 60 floors?