N-Europe

3DS Console Codes

Mokong

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My recent repair has lost me my friendlist. I'll work on adding folks in the next few days when I get a bit more time but if in the mean time you have me added already(and I added you back) please let me know and I'll re-add you too.

My recent repair has lost me my friendlist. I'll work on adding folks in the next few days when I get a bit more time but if in the mean time you have me added already(and I added you back) please let me know and I'll re-add you too.

After they changed your OS, is your 3DS FC the same?

After they changed your OS, is your 3DS FC the same?

Genius question, hadn't even considered it! The answer is....no, no it is not. I wonder how they calculate it, actually. I'd assume it runs off the system serial or something and would stay the same, though maybe miis(mine's now a bit different) or something are involved. Le sigh. 1762-3000-3116

Anyhow, my 3DS FC is now 0705-2844-8568. I'll try to add people today.

Right, with my NEW CODE - 0705-2844-8568(delete old one), I have addded:

@\-Dem0\- @Mokong X\-C @david\.dakota @daftada @Cube

Mokong, could you edit my new code over my original in the first post?

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Genius question, hadn't even considered it! The answer is....no, no it is not. I wonder how they calculate it, actually. I'd assume it runs off the system serial or something and would stay the same, though maybe miis(mine's now a bit different) or something are involved. Le sigh. 1762-3000-3116

Anyhow, my 3DS FC is now 0705-2844-8568. I'll try to add people today.

Right, with my NEW CODE - 0705-2844-8568(delete old one), I have addded:

Mokong, could you edit my new code over my original in the first post?

Added you, add me back! :)