N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas: RE: Mohinder... well from what I've seen... sorry mate :(

I always used to joke with my brother that he was the guy with the super narrating powers! :D

Anyway, off to bed. I'll see tomorrow if there are any posts I can / should / must comment on. I'd like to point out though, Diageo didn't anwser Cube's question, however Cube already mentioned his bit of info in the meantime, so Cube can tell if it's still relevant or not.

Jonnas: RE: Mohinder... well from what I've seen... sorry mate :(

...This infuriates me.

Though I may forgive Mohinder if he gained the power to control thought, broke his spine, shaved his head, and brought the good characters together to fight for a righteous cause...

So, four people targetted Rez last night? That seems a tad unlikely, doesn't it?

I'm awesome. I'm just thankful to not have been killed.

Now, would you kindly tell me who Ando is and how you know he's involved besides ReZ naming him?

So whoever ReZ is now, his power is supercharged thanks to Ando or Peter (I'm not ruling him out just yet).

Correctamundo. I can target two people tonight, so Ando is almost certainly good - because if they were BAD and had that power, they probably would have targeted one of their team mates.

I'm sorry about the typo, hope I didn't offend anyone lol It's blast*

I'm offended. My son is black.

If it is any help, I know that the woman telling ReZ to leave is Diageo.

Ah, this is interesting. I'm going to re-read my PMs and report back at the end of this post.

Please tell me Noah and Mohinder didn't develop powers, either..

Oooh, this is gonna be awkward.

...This infuriates me.

Though I may forgive Mohinder if he gained the power to control thought, broke his spine, shaved his head, and brought the good characters together to fight for a righteous cause...

And what if he turned into a weird and creepy mix between Spider-Man and the Hulk? :p

------------

Right my PM is reasonably vague about the goings ons, but says along the lines of "You were plagued by overpowering abilities" - "two of which were powerful enough to overwhelm your own free will". The supercharging bit is something I discovered when I got home.

So, Diageo is likely to be Angela Petrelli, and is possibly a roleblocker? The other.....I can remember someone in the show....who literally barked orders. Gah! Why can't I remember this. What was Papa Petrelli's power...(wikipedia) oh yeah.

Maybe the two that targeted me (not Dannyboy or Ando) are working together? Or maybe not. I can't even see what I did.....doesn't seem like I did anything.

Correctamundo. I can target two people tonight, so Ando is almost certainly good - because if they were BAD and had that power, they probably would have targeted one of their team mates.

How do we know they haven't? ;)

I mean, I don't know about everyone else but if I was Ando and I was good and I knew my power was to supercharge others, I wouldn't use my power just yet until I was absolutely sure I could find someone good just in case I hit a bad guy. I'm not saying you're bad but I'm not ruling it out either.

How do we know they haven't? ;)

I mean, I don't know about everyone else but if I was Ando and I was good and I knew my power was to supercharge others, I wouldn't use my power just yet until I was absolutely sure I could find someone good just in case I hit a bad guy. I'm not saying you're bad but I'm not ruling it out either.

Both good points.

Holy crap. I go out last night and sleep in and there's already 3 40 post pages of stuff to read through.

Where you in my house ReZ? Is that why I told you to get out? Do I have to be necessarily in your mind telepathically to be in your head, could it not have been you thinking of me as I stood in front of you. I'm not sure because I don't know anything about the powers in this show.

So we're pretty sure that ReZ left his house and was hit by that red beam that is Ando, which increased his powers. Then he came into my house and broke everything and then I told him to get out. Meanwhile he was being mind controlled by some man barking orders. Am I right so far?

Just checked the Heroes Wiki and it says Angela Petrelli has the power to see the future in her dreams, I don't see the connection.

And Dannyboy, you got into ReZ's mind, did you find out any information on him, like alignment or anything?

So we're pretty sure that ReZ left his house and was hit by that red beam that is Ando, which increased his powers. Then he came into my house and broke everything and then I told him to get out. Meanwhile he was being mind controlled by some man barking orders. Am I right so far?

Pretty much, yeah. He appears to have been mind-controlled all through the night.

And Dannyboy, you got into ReZ's mind, did you find out any information on him, like alignment or anything?

Nope, nothing. All I got were you and a barking man both giving ReZ orders.

ORLY. Is this....something that you know or something that has been bought up that I missed?

I just thought that it was evident as he was in your head (i.e. Danny learns about people who target you - unless they have no effect).

There isn't another explanation for why it would happen: It's evident that Diageo either targeted him or it's a different part of his power that he's not telling us about.

Either way, he should know why it happened.

I'm willing to bet that Diageo is the "not good" person who targeted you.

Lynch: Diageo.

Well it could possibly be that he has some kind of defence in case people target him. (And if I was mind controlled into targeting him and triggered the defence). I'm not willing to vote for him just based on that.

Having said that and re-reading his post, I would like to hear more from Diageo. If he is Angela Petrelli how does he not know what her powers are...cos'...you know....it'd say in his role?

I just don't understand a lot of this. Rez had his powers increased, but all he did was rob your tv...

A barking man decided to mind-control ReZ last night. He sent him to rob/destroy the authoritative woman's (Diageo's) house, and on the way there ReZ was hit by red energy (likely by a guy named Ando) which supercharged his power. When ReZ arrived at the house, the woman/Diageo somehow got inside his mind and made him leave.

I observed these things because I'm telepathic and watched ReZ's mind last night.