N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

Not an interpretation. Tis a fact.

Why do you talk as if you know more about my power than I do?

I know the information from last night because I forced mr-paul to tell me about it (I just asked for the investigation to happen). If we go entirely by the logic of the show/power like you then this also makes no sense.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enlighten me to your fantastic reasons? You voted because I said that yesterday. My only assumption is that muscular manipulation means he can manipulate muscles, and he can't read minds. That isn't an assumption it is sense.

Fantastic reasons for what, saying you are quick to assumptions?

I know from the fact I have known you for a while.

I was going to psot what mr-paul posted -- ReZ is a working diddums and in bed and stuff. He normally posts before he goes to work though? I'll Withdraw vote, check tomorrow morning, then check again in the evening (got a job myself now lol ftw etc sigh tired gay)

Why do you talk as if you know more about my power than I do?

I know the information from last night because I forced mr-paul to tell me about it (I just asked for the investigation to happen). If we go entirely by the logic of the show/power like you then this also makes no sense.

I get that. I see that makes no sense if you are just a puppeteer/muscle manipulator. So I will back off. But knowing people's powers shouldn't be involved in muscular manipulation so what I said yesterday was correct, in that Rez should only have wrecked a house if you forced him to. I will leave it now on the condition no one says anything back.

I don't trust anybody who's been hit by Ando. I'll give you a reason why: Nobody actually knows if Ando is good or bad and we're just assuming he's good because he's good in the show. Cast your minds back to what I said earlier when I said that Ando could have supercharged a team-mate (ReZ). I said, and I believe, that if Ando was good and could have a power such as giving his targets two votes, would you make sure he was absolutely good? If you gave that to a mafia member, he could do some damage to the town.

For that reason, I think Ando is mafia and for that reason, I'm thinking ReZ is mafia too.

Vote: ReZourceman

I'm also suspicious of Diageo but he did come forward and tell us about what happened where as ReZ was just a little suspicious.

I hope this made sense. I'm a little tired, lmao. But yeah, I would absolutely 100% make sure that if I was good and had Ando's power, I would use it on a good guy instead of using it on the first or second night.

Geez man, give the man some time to respond.. It's like, 2 hours?

I would find this worrying, but strangely enough, the person I distrust the most, is not on the bandwagon.. Now this is only circumstancial evidence, nonetheless it doesn't help ReZ.

Still, can people sum up what makes ReZ suspicious? Is it simply the fact he supposedly able to target 2 people, and we see Sylar make one succesful and one unsuccesful attempt to kill someone? I dunno, I'd say an ambitious man and a determined man are 2 different persons, but I don't know what mechanics for describing people The Peeps uses. I'm not sure I'll vote, but I'm not going to stop the bandwagon either, but again, make sure ReZ gets to post.

Hang on, I just realised something. The killer killed one person and then tried to kill another. That's two targets.

My theory is that this is ReZ because ReZ was the one to be hit by the power enhancer yesterday, and it would make sense for him to be able to target 2 people.

Vote:ReZ

Regardless, I want to hear from ReZ.

Just got a Pm from the Peeps, saying he forgot to tell me I can target two people tonight, so it only strenghtens my theory.

Great detective work!....Oh wait...

Correctamundo. I can target two people tonight, so Ando is almost certainly good - because if they were BAD and had that power, they probably would have targeted one of their team mates.

:blank:

Speak up, boy. What do you have to say in your defence?

That;

A) I'm not Sylar

B) I targeted mr-paul (and believe I helped him) and Jonnas last night. I couldn't locate Jonnas.

C) If need be I'll roleclaim but I don't think I should have to. Why the hell would I say I offer ALL this information if I was evil. "Hey guys, I can target two people!". i) There must be another power enhancer. ii) As Ando's power in the show can be good or bad it looks like it can be in this too...which could lead to iii) If the target is bad/neutral then it has a positive effect and if they're good it has a negative effect which also means iv) Diageo is good, and Ando is on mafia, meaning Cube is probably good because of his roleclaim.

And yes I am eluding to the fact that I'm neutral.

And yes, thats obviously Sylar in the write up. And I'd think he is neutral. Too.[/suicide]

(BTW if one person has a double vote/invisible double vote then I'm one away from being lynched so please give me some more time to respond to questions). Obviously I'll roleclaim if need be. Which will be my undoing.

........FFS

(Sorry...thought making you Sylar would be a bit dangerous as you asked for it. Hope you like this role though)

Future Hiro Nakamura - Neutral - Forewarning Protector

future-hiro.jpg

Your confidence and strength comes from your experience and knowledge over time. Once per turn (in the night phase or day phase) you can target a player and visit them from the future. The targeted player will be protected from being killed in that phase as you warn them of any impending danger.

If you target Hiro Nakamura you will be partnered with them and can freely talk outside of the thread, and in doing so you will share your knowledge and strength inspiring Hiro to become the man that you are now - and you will win the game.

If you do not locate Hiro during the course of the game or he is killed, you will lose the game. If you survive to the end of the game you will gain half a point.

Any questions, PM me

Well that happened fast. A lot of those voters are almost certainly mafia. I suspect Dazz and Aqui1a, but there will be several others amongst them. And for the record I believe Rez is telling the truth. We shall see, and if he's evil then we'll have a list of probable townies. If not, we have a list of probable mafiosos. Either way, Rez, you've done us a favour :)

Oh no, I'm not good tbh Nintendohnut.

But I agree about there being a lot of mafia in the people who voted for me. Rushing ONLY helps the mafia, you still had 38 hours of discussion left (or there abouts) but the mafia will have wanted me out of the way asap so no one could be persuaded by my lies. So yeah that list I posted and maybe Aqui1a on top of it, as generally speaking, yesterday I was trying to help town/it was all genuine posts apart from the bits where I had to lie to cover my own back. :p

(I'm not mafia though. As I said I am neutral)

Jonnas

I removed my vote, remember? And I wouldn't have voted for you again, that's for sure. That PM looks legit.

Only problem, of course, being that, if mr-paul was the one attacked by Sylar, and you protected him, how come you don't appear in the write-up?

Either way, you're already lynched. We'll either confirm your story, or confirm ours.

I knew it was fake. The writing was spot on, but the source of your image isn't The Peeps' photobucket account, so you fail :p

Actually, the real image in my role isn't either. I checked too. :p

No I didn't mean I believed you were good, just that your PM was real.

We shall see...

Oh yeah, I kinda meant "I'm not good, good" as in, "I'm not good news".

PM is fabricated. :p