Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friday

Daft

That parody is fail on every level. The other parody (the two young guys) is better in that it makes fun of the randomness (which is what is so !!!! about the original song in the first place) rather than the specific content.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That parody is fail on every level. The other parody (the two young guys) is better in that it makes fun of the randomness (which is what is so !!!! about the original song in the first place) rather than the specific content.

Exactly. And then they don't even use incorrect grammar at the "We so excited" bit. Fucking amachers.

I was praying someone would do this! LOL!

I want to hear a rock song version of this (not Death Metal). I hope ReinXeed or some other band do a version.

Every band at Reading Festival should be required to do a cover of this. Muse would probably manage to turn it into an epic song.

You guys are all still listening to Friday? My Jeans is where it's at. The best. Such a topic of conversation.

Butterflies is better than both, at least that has worthwhile lyrics. Friday and My Jeans are just pretty crap, although My Jeans is ten times better than Friday.

Every band at Reading Festival should be required to do a cover of this. Muse would probably manage to turn it into an epic song.

YES! MUSE NEED TO DO A COVER! YES! I AM LIKING YOUR STYLE OF THINKING! :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!