NEurope
Daft

Friday

If those were the real lyrics, she definitely wouldn't have been ridiculed to the same extent.

Again, been dropping "gotta get down on friday" and "fun fun fun!" and "yesterday was thursday!" and "did you have your cereal?" quotes all day. Nobody gets.

Strange thing is that the RL reaction to the vid mostly ignores the whole "which seat do I take?" conundrum. By RL I mean any mention of the vid on telleh.

If anyone was wondering, Glee will be covering 'Friday' in an up-coming episode.

But they have less talent than Rebecca Black.

But they have less talent than Rebecca Black.

That's a ridiculous statement to make.

That implies they have some talent.

!!!

That's "a day in the life". If anyone remembers I made a comment a while ago about the 1st time I heard it (only 2 months or something). Not to toot my own horn or anything but I remember thinking the exact same thing listening to both lyrics :p

Rebecca's genius shines through...

Apologies if this is old but this is awesome

This is actually a better song. I'd much rather have this stuck in my head than Friday.

I'm unsure if this has been mentioned but Rebecca Black us creating an album. The next single is entitled

"LOL"

I saw a packet of these in a Spar this afternoon..

0000058628.jpg

"In here, it's always Friday"

I'm sure it's relevant somehow :indeed:

My brother seems to have been under a crack den rock as he's never actually heard Friday until today.

To his credit he did last longer than me on my first listen, he went past the generic black man rapping segment. To quote what he said on Facebook:

"that tunes needs throwin on the scrap heap n burnin wiv enuff petrol 2 set fire 2 the eiffel tower!! it hurt my ears n marie it dunt surprise me u like it! :) x"

A literal video of Rebecca Black's Friday. This is actually the best parody video I have seen of it apart from Brock's Dub.

...and yes, I am an absolute bastard for bumping this! :p

A literal video of Rebecca Black's Friday. This is actually the best parody video I have seen of it apart from Brock's Dub.

It actually beats Brock's Dub for me! So hilarious and well-made! :D

^

'Oh crap! it's a random rap!'

:D

Yes, you are... but we'll forgive you seeing as it was actually amusing. :p

^

'Oh crap! it's a random rap!'

:D

Yes, you are... but we'll forgive you seeing as it was actually amusing. :p

Yay! :p

I thought about putting it in the Funny Stuff Thread but then I thought that it might be moved here. So I put it here. I'm glad everyone laughed as much as I did, I love literal music videos.

At uni yesterday I asked the technician guy to help with text effects on After Effects. He wrote the text "fun fun fun" so I asked if it was a Rebecca Black reference. Apparently he's not watched it though, I was sure it was! We then decided it was a reference to my fun. shirt instead, which is much more fun.