NEurope
Daft

Friday

tumblr_lgc3g92EOo1qca5dk.gif

How does writing a blog = I-pad 2?

He asked if there was a white version of the iPod....

...*rereads* dammit, never mind. Only read the part about the blog. I need sleep :( To think I wasted a good gif too.

What the hell happened here over night?

Let's get this back on some semblance of a track. Where's Daft when you need him?

tumblr_lipfzqDv8T1qbjzg5o1_500.jpg

FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!

:bouncy:

I guess it was only a matter of time

"Don't worry, you're my friend since you're sitting on my right" PMSL! Good find!

tumblr_lihdwuIOcq1qzfymoo1_400.png

Didn't someone already do this in the form of a video somewhere in this thread?

Must have missed it. My bad if they did.

Yeah, I did. But then I think a catfight broke out shortly afterwards.

Beautiful... Brooker spoke for more than a minute! Normally 10 O'Clock live is just Mitchell talking bullshit to politicians.

The man makes a good point. The awfulness of the song (it really is fucking shit) and the crass crapness of the video are one thing to joke about, but the sheer bile of the twitter response aimed directly at Black herself is just...unsettling. Deeply unplesant stuff.

Beautiful! :D

The man makes a good point. The awfulness of the song (it really is fucking shit) and the crass crapness of the video are one thing to joke about, but the sheer bile of the twitter response aimed directly at Black herself is just...unsettling. Deeply unplesant stuff.

Exactly. It truly is horrible.

It all rings a bit much like crowds shouting 'jump!' at people on rooftops and the frankly baffling instances of people thorwing rocks at paramedics attempting to help people who have collapsed in the street. Pretty grim. I don't get it.

Ok, so I still don't get the hate for this.

And after Brooker explained it more I still don't get the hate this gets on the internet.

Yeah it's shit, but it's just a girl making a fun video for herself?

And the company put it online... so...?

Also, I find it funny how the internet got all excited over that bullying video; justifying it because it's revenge on a bully, to then bully a little girl who made a music video for fun.

I don't get it.

I hate internet people.

Stupid fucking cunts who spend their time making gifs, stupid fucking memes and generally being twats.

Also the songs not that bad.

I like Friday. And I don't mean in a jokey, it's funny 'cos it's shit, following the memes kind of like. I genuinely like Friday.

I don't get it.

I hate internet people.

The majority of people are just making fun out of how awful the lyrics are. It's just that a small amount of people always take things too far.

I have so much love for you ReZ.

So much it makes me cry and want to wank.

I like Friday. And I don't mean in a jokey, it's funny 'cos it's shit, following the memes kind of like. I genuinely like Friday.

Me too, but apparently this thread is about a song or something?

Ok, so I still don't get the hate for this.

And after Brooker explained it more I still don't get the hate this gets on the internet.

Yeah it's shit, but it's just a girl making a fun video for herself?

And the company put it online... so...?

Also, I find it funny how the internet got all excited over that bullying video; justifying it because it's revenge on a bully, to then bully a little girl who made a music video for fun.

I don't get it.

I hate internet people.

Stupid fucking cunts who spend their time making gifs, stupid fucking memes and generally being twats.

Also the songs not that bad.

Not just limited to internet people imo, just much less commonplace in your day to day. Whether because of more social pressures, or possibly just because of larger numbers, I'm not sure. At the end of the day everyone's a cunt, including you.

It all rings a bit much like crowds shouting 'jump!' at people on rooftops and the frankly baffling instances of people thorwing rocks at paramedics attempting to help people who have collapsed in the street. Pretty grim. I don't get it.

Shocking indeed, but I think it must be primitive. Tribal. It makes me think of a bunch of monkeys killing a rival and all revelling in it. We pretend that 'human' is something above animal, but it's not. It's exactly the fucking same, if not worse.