N-Europe

Friday

Daft

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! It turns out all mosques in my city here in Turkey have their azzan loudspeakers linked to a central recording, so swapping it for Miss Black's masterpiece for next Friday's afternoon prayers in my local mosque would be tricky...

Suddenly a prank of a much greater scale sprung to mind. :blank:

Paj, wtf the fuck did I just watch...

That shit makes Friday look good. "Come on by my crib, my girls all looking dib".... Fucking dib? I've just urbandictionary'd that to make sure I've not missed the new word on the street. Thankfully my cred is still intact and it's just some none-sense for the song.

At least with Rebecca Black's song its all pretty innocent about enjoying the weekend, nothing about shaking their 'boom booms'.

Paj, wtf the fuck did I just watch...

That shit makes Friday look good. "Come on by my crib, my girls all looking dib".... Fucking dib? I've just urbandictionary'd that to make sure I've not missed the new word on the street. Thankfully my cred is still intact and it's just some none-sense for the song.

At least with Rebecca Black's song its all pretty innocent about enjoying the weekend, nothing about shaking their 'boom booms'.

Jenna Rose is far too mature for just singing about the weekend or a pair of jeans. She's exploring her artistry and right to explore her own sexuality through her music. :bowdown:

it is awful isn't it?

Jenna Rose is far too mature for just singing about the weekend or a pair of jeans. She's exploring her artistry and right to explore her own sexuality through her music. :bowdown:

I think there are a lot of middle aged men exploring their sexuality through her music.

Just saw Brookers defending Black speech, good for him i say. I disliked people who took it too far, but i'm with everyone who hates the song and lyrics. I do feel sorry for her, but she is dismissing the hate-comments about her.

Still hate the song though.