NEurope
flameboy

Is the world actually ending? Japan hit by quake and tsunami

She can giggle but I genuinely considered hunting her down next time I was in America.

Question: Is now a good time to buy lots of stocks/shares from Japanese companies, considering they are at an all time low?

If possible can you give me an thorough answer please.

According to da interwe/b/s, she's got a fair few vids and is dead. seruus.

She's dead? Seriously? When did that happen? She only posted that video yesterday.

According to da interwe/b/s, she's got a fair few vids and is dead. seruus.

Wow, God really does answer prayers quickly.

She's utterly stupid, and there is concrete proof of that:

She isn't using AdSense.

Someone even posted what looked like personal details on her youtube account page :heh:

I think i may run out of Dr Evil "right" audio, it beats the typical facepalm. What do you think?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Or

blackadder_headdesk.gif

Or

1232550426_worffacepalm.gif

I don't know, decide on the appropriate palming.

I think i may run out of Dr Evil "right" audio, it beats the typical facepalm. What do you think?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Or

blackadder_headdesk.gif

Or

1232550426_worffacepalm.gif

I don't know, decide on the appropriate palming.

Well this thread has turned to jokes, and to me it's the 5th page. So congratulations Mcj Metroid.

Someone even posted what looked like personal details on her youtube account page :heh:

Would not surprise me, she's a fucking idiot and I know even my Christian friends would shake their heads and call her a dumb bitch.

I love how people like that ignore the part of their religion that tells them to tolerate people with different beliefs.

Moving back to the Bible girl, she really needs to watch this. I found proof about the Bible's origins.

And..........

Yeah, we need to get back onto topic somehow. Saw in the paper earlier that some Japanese are being found out at sea on-top of roofs.

That girl isn't serious at all... I'm sure. It's just a complete deadpan parody.

Those two vids prove it to me because if she's serious then her IQ must be into minus figures.

That girl isn't serious at all... I'm sure. It's just a complete deadpan parody.

Those two vids prove it to me because if she's serious then her IQ must be into minus figures.

Sounds like normal retarded Christian logic that's thrown around these days.

I'm pretty sure even the stupid Christians don't think God wrote the Bible
You would be surprised by what the stupid Christians think.

Sounds like normal retarded Christian logic that's thrown around these days.

Yeah, I mean it's totally commonplace now. I can't even walk near a Church without every Christian in the building coming out and telling me all bad things are because of growing atheism.

Brush, tar etc. Sounds like the normal retarded atheist logic that's thrown around these days.

Yeah, I mean it's totally commonplace now. I can't even walk near a Church without every Christian in the building coming out and telling me all bad things are because of growing atheism.

Brush, tar etc. Sounds like the normal retarded atheist logic that's thrown around these days.

I didn't claim all Christians are retarded. I was referring to the retarded section of logic that some of them spew.

I was referring to the category of "Stupid Christians", which is a subsection of all Christians, and not a reference to all Christians.

Question: Is now a good time to buy lots of stocks/shares from Japanese companies, considering they are at an all time low?

I wouldn't, based on 2 points. One, you wouldn't be swing trading from here. Two, from the way you asked the question, I get the feeling you may not be aware of different sectors' behaviour in Japan. Targeted investment over short period would work, but I wouldn't recommend it outside Japan unless you have domestic source of info.

The construction has already gone up, so the market is moving. The automobile will be down for a while, I reckon. It's happening fast so you can easily get caught out by the market.

If you meant a long term investment into the likes of Toyota and Sony, again, provided that you're an outside trader I would wait till we know where we're headed. I bet most of them are figuring out what on earth is going on on the ground as we speak, it's 10 in Japan. At the moment most production is down while they try to figure out exactly what capacity they can operate at. If you intend to ride a short term movement at this point you'd have to be more savvy than Japanese traders on the ground.

Anyway. About reactors. Daini reactor is having trouble this time and they reported over 8000 microsieverts. That's like 3 times the average annual intake. They say it's dropped now to 2000, but I have to wonder why the initial reading was so high. Maybe because of the control rods decay (which was reported about 5 hours ago) or, as I feared, maybe the containment vessel may have a minor fracture. We'll see.

Flaight is blates the best poster-to-disappear-for-6-years-only-to-return-to-pwn-all ever.

Ahh damn, somebody remembered me :wink: I'm not around enough to keep up with the flow of conversation so I don't use forums in general. I tried to at one point, but I came to the conclusion that I may be more proficient with a rotary dial telephone.

Except Japan is quite a religious country. Yes, its not a majority Christianity but there's underlying spiritual beliefs. So...God didn't shake an atheist country.

Not really - it's basically secular along with being Shinto-Buddhist with pockets/bits of Christianity. But it's no more a religious country than, say, England is.

Ahh damn, somebody remembered me :wink: I'm not around enough to keep up with the flow of conversation so I don't use forums in general. I tried to at one point, but I came to the conclusion that I may be more proficient with a rotary dial telephone.

BTW are you in Japan or just using a Suica avatar for funsies? He's quite a cool penguin after all.

Not really - it's basically secular along with being Shinto-Buddhist with pockets/bits of Christianity. But it's no more a religious country than, say, England is.

Well...shit man :heh:

I just figured with the awareness of Shintoism, while not overtly practice at least innerly observed.

Still, bitch be loco.

Aww she closed her account. I love listening to insane people

You're a sick sick genius