N-Europe

Are there many members left over from the Cube-europe days?

magicmilner

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random thing I just found for the ole IRCers, which would've been around the time I left the universe for a year;

http://stats.projectjj.com/cube-europe.html

And for charlie;

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moria

Wow, I just loved to see IRC channel stats like that!

Plus, I'm even mentioned there as one who didn't get to the top. :P

Anyway, I registered on the C-E boards, but never really posted much, just the same as here. It was old moderator Goomba who made me register and join the sites IRC channel at Quakenet, where I was mostly active at times.

That's the date the site switched over to Revo-Europe. What was your username on the old boards?

I can't remember what date I joined C-E, but I was there, yes. Miss that place.

I've always been Pancake. But i can't remember much about those days, that'll be the Alzheimer's kicking off...

I signed up 10 years ago now. Stumbled on N64-Europe via an advert on some game cheats website that's since closed and I've completely forgotten the name of. Wrote for the site for a bit before retiring to the forums. Had a few different usernames; satchef1 (crappy AOL screename my Dad made up), Nighthawker, some other ones that I can't remember. Twas a long time ago anyhow.

I recall being a member of C-E under a different username of which i have no idea what the heck it was. Wasn't active, probably posted about 20 or so times over the life-time. Then joined Revo and probably did the same as C-E. Then here, where i have evolved into the being you know as Jimbob. 100x more active than all incarnations of myself.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!