N-Europe

Final Fantasy Official Thread

Stocka

really want FF IV just not willing to pay 30 for it when i find it for 20 or 22 i'll enjoy it. i played FF anthology and that other one on psone basicly FF IV V VI- i remember all the reading giving me sore eyes but i was only young then!

cant wait for FF3 intrigued by the whole WFC thing.

Old news but...

Square-Enix worried about DS Lite supplies

During a recent shareholder meeting, Square-Enix announced concern over the supplies of DS and DS Lite. Their reason for being concerned? They do not want supplies of the DS or DS Lite to run out when they are coming close to the launch of Final Fantasy III. They believe that if there are significant system shortages, it will slow down the sales of FF III, a title they are very excited to launch, and believe will have strong sales on the portable. Nintendo has reassured Square-Enix that they are shipping as many units as possible, working to meet the 2 million units supplied each month during the summer period.

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?p=3311

i got IV yesterday-paid 28 for it in ePLAY. fucking love it :D:D:D the story is amazing and ive only played an hour and a bit of it.

went to solihull today-found it preowned in absolute perfect condition for 15.

needless to say i am pig sick.

ive saw enough I + II in shops-Gamestation/Computer Exchange especially. they have some in HMV and Virgin Megastores too :D hope it helps :D

The image above currently isn't working, so I've rehosted it and posted it again below as people really should see it.

Probably best FF boxart ever IMO, and they damn sure need to keep it the same for Western releases. I don't want to see another boring logo on a plain white box (nearly everyone since VII).

FFIII_boxart.jpg

Definitely my most wanted game on the DS at the moment, with Starfox Command shortly behind it.

They really should reveal what the online features of this game will contain.

Wasnt really planning on getting tactics..

FF Tactics is outstanding, and easily up there with some of the best GBA games. If you can find it cheap then pick it up straight away.

Wifi addition sounds interesting, but I had died already of hearing FFIII remake all those months ago. I think that's enough to get my heart racing for now. Anything more would shorten my life.

I mean... bloody hell, it's the legendary FFIII. Looking up a dictionary could never be more fun, though I must admit I wonder how they are going to "update" the world.

I hope the nostalgia factor wouldn't be too huge for me to handle. That box art, which is in the same style as the original FFIII box art, alone makes me nervous already.