NEurope
Dante

Pandora's Tower

Mine actually arrived early from Amazon. Don't think that's happened before with them :laughing:

Onto the backlog...

Mine actually arrived early from Amazon. Don't think that's happened before with them :laughing:

Onto the backlog...

I'd rather you slipped it into your Wii and gave me some impressions.. :heh:

I'd rather you slipped it into your Wii and gave me some impressions.. :heh:

:P

Onto the backlog...

An Amazon copy arriving early? Add that to the fact my ShopTo order hasn't arrived yet, and it would seem that hell has frozen over!

Or more likely the fact that my local sorting office is still having teething problems thanks to their 'big move'.

Any impressions on this yet, @Hero\-of\-Time? I was actually about to order it but my 10% Zavvi discount won't work on pre-orders so I may buy it tomorrow when the code will be valid, perhaps depending on some impressions :smile:

Sorry, bud, but a little thing called LIFE is getting in the way of me playing this. I've been busy at work and then out and about once I get home. The situation wont be any better over the weekend either, as i'm playing football on Saturday morning, coming in and watching Liverpool get knocked out of the FA cup ( hope not ) and then getting ready and going out to see Battleships on the night.

I will try and get some game time in and put some impressions up before then but most likely someone else on here will have played it by then. :D I still need to finish Kingdom Hearts BBB as i'm so close to the end but just havent had the time to play it. :(

I've played about an hour of it and so far... it intruiges me. :heh:

That's all I can really say about it for now, until I get to play it a bit more hopefully tonight - working most of the day - nut it certainly seems like something which will become more enjoyable the further you advance into the game and it has some damn weird but at least semi-original characters. :)

Also it seems very Castlevania/Rygar-like... which is a good thing.

Had a super quick go, literately only killed one enemy.

Voice acting isn't that good in this game, though it did get a bit better after the initial opening cutscenes.

Also it seems very Castlevania/Rygar-like... which is a good thing.

If it was just Castlevania-like then yes, it'd be a good thing. But if it's Rygar-like at all, then it's definitely a bad thing, especially if it's anything like the Wii port of that awful 3D Rygar game *shudders*

Does anyone have the VIP points for this game i could borrow until monday ? my copy will arrive on monday morning and i will pm you the code then from my points card, please it would be a huge help i need to register the points today

thank you

While stocks last, registering all three RPGs will net you these

Twitter_TrilogyCoinPromotion_v01.png

IGN's Review is up, they gave it a solid 7.0.

Tbh I think the game sounds too freaky for me, I don't think I'd enjoy it at all.

While stocks last, registering all three RPGs will net you these

Twitter_TrilogyCoinPromotion_v01.png

Well that's me popping home at break time and entering the code. :D

What kind of ending did you get, Aaron? Good, bad, neutral?

What kind of ending did you get, Aaron? Good, bad, neutral?

At first I thought I got the best one, but now I'm pretty sure I got the second-to-best one. I'll probably give at another play-through fairly soon.

At first I thought I got the best one, but now I'm pretty sure I got the second-to-best one. I'll probably give at another play-through fairly soon.

Thanks. I will probably just wing it the first time though and then aim for the other endings if I enjoy the game enough to play it multiple times.

Is there a movie viewer unlocked so you can view these endings again?

Thanks. I will probably just wing it the first time though and then aim for the other endings if I enjoy the game enough to play it multiple times.

Is there a movie viewer unlocked so you can view these endings again?

I don't think there is. Or if there is, it's looking me right in the face and I'm missing it completely...

anyone who hasent got xenoblade or last story can i please borrow your vip code for this until staurday or monday, i will send you my copy of the vip code then

please i don't want to miss out on the coins ,

Edited by yesteryeargames

I don't think there is. Or if there is, it's looking me right in the face and I'm missing it completely...

Man, that sucks. Thanks for the info.

anyone who hasent got zenoblader or last story can i please borrow your vip code for this until staurday or monday, i will send you my copy of the vip code then

please i dotn want to miss out on the coins , i

No offense, bud, but you asked for the codes earlier WITHOUT letting anyone else know about the Coins offer, when you clearly knew about it. Pretty sly in my eyes. If it wasn't for Cube we would be none the wiser.

My games are now registered. You get a message pop up once you've registered all 3 of them.:yay:

If anyone's interested, GAME have the limited edition on their website, though it's a limited run, surprisingly enough.

Are the major suppliers slowly returning to GAME? Or did they just find a few hundred copies down the back of the sofa? Hopefully the former.

If anyone's interested, GAME have the limited edition on their website, though it's a limited run, surprisingly enough.

Are the major suppliers slowly returning to GAME? Or did they just find a few hundred copies down the back of the sofa? Hopefully the former.

It's on there, yes.. but for £49.99 :eek: It's on Zavvi for £37.95 (which you can get 10% off if you were sent a discount code via email) or Amazon for £35.99..

We've posted a quick look video of the game on Youtube. I warn you this does contain video of the first tower along with its boss so if you don't want to know anything about it, don't watch.

Have to admit, enjoying it so far. I'm not usually one for these type of games but it's impressing me.

One thing that remains irrefutable, though, is Pandora's place as the last great game on the Wii.

It annoys me that this guy who is paid money to write about games probably has literally no idea Project Zero 2 or Beat the Beat even exist.

It annoys me that this guy who is paid money to write about games probably has literally no idea Project Zero 2 or Beat the Beat even exist.

He probably does, he just may think that both of these games won't be that great.