Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Borrowed?

Paj!

A thread to post things you have recently borrowed. Could be from a library, from a friend..could be stolen that you tell people you "borrowed".

I knew (yet somehow didn't bother actually realising) that Knights Park Campus library had so many stunning films that are on my invisible list of things to buy but never do. So today I borrowed:

Breaking_the_waves_us_poster.jpg

Delicatessen2.jpg

Showgirls.jpg

(Yes. I'm so ready)

There were so many I was gagging to borrow, like Derek Jarman's stuff, and other mainstream films I kinda fancy seeing but can't be bothered paying for. But It was my first time using the library's fancy scanners/using it at all and the woman at the desk was really annoyed by my prescence (It was 8.50am and I was the only one there...:confused:).

SO WHATCHALL BURROWED?!

I think i've got an OCD as all the stuff I've borrowed below, i refuse to put in with my collection of things, so on my book shelf, the ultimate comics are not part of it, the dvds i've borrowed don't go in my dvd racks, Quantum of solace is by my xbox but not in my shelf. Only thing i've actually put with my other stuff is Pilotwings.. cause i consider it mine now :)

pilotwings_snes.jpg - Had this YEARS, the kid I borrowed it from has moved away now. I consider it my game now :)

6487.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBVnvt0P47PjUk_g81OpZ--7VcBf3xLRcOq4HQ7GzmtQojl-fk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7jr99XR2MIK-OvS4Mc0-kFsjYNEjiejw-J2jKdusrDaGtdu73

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWA4OJbpCHp2X8An_1Wy6xzRmE5OpDfcIIgHVam4lChwCCRP8P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzV7OKMADu_IE8wFngjMpg3eOxnPBzhvfaisg_M5IG-2UEcJp_

I've also borrowed these off friends:

CidadedeDeus.jpg

Had it for months without watching. Heard it's amazing but I've got really bad about watching films that I feel aren't in sync with my current mood/pausing and coming to films the next day.

Movie_poster_Anchorman_The_Legend_of_Ron_Burgundy.jpg

I shared my views on this in a controversial facebook status. It was fine. Nothing more, nothing less.

Angels_In_America%2C_2003_TV_mini_series%2C_DVD_cover.jpg

From Chair. Thought it was really good. WOuld be interested in seeing the actual play now.