N-Europe

Bad Haircuts

Charlie

I was expecting something far more awful than those pics! If you feel really dodgy about it, how about a beanie or hat like nightwolf suggested? Otherwise if you act normal and have fun, probably no one will notice. And if they do, I doubt there's anyone who's never experienced a bad haircut before in their life :)

I like to say I've not had the same haircut twice in the last 5 years. Plenty of mistakes in there, but never anything I've been ashamed of.

29845_409280916408_518191408_4694185_6902455_n.jpg

The hairdresser got to the bit where my fringe needed cutting and I went "OBJECTION!!" and thought it looked ace. I paid £20 for half a haircut. It was quite fun. I supposed I was in some sort of 'ironic' phase unwittingly.

usually it's my beard that gets unruly.

Edit: lol avatar pose

Hate you fucking psychicly linked mother fuckers.

Also surprised to hear the barber hate/general distaste/experiences of people with bad haircuts. I've gone to about four different places in my adult life and they've all been good. Even the worst one was okay, just a little painful.

One in particular shined as a really nice, clean, crisp and nicely designed/....STYLISH thats the word I'm looking for...place. Reasonably priced too. Don't understand people getting haircuts paying over (£11) (inflation)