Cube

Dazz

Eenuh

HeroicJanitor

Rummy

Tales

The Fish

All votes for MadDog:

Ellmeister, Sméagol, mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven, ReZourceman, Aqui1a, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Voted for Aqui1a but not MadDog:

Cube

HeroicJanitor

Dazz

Didn't vote either:

Rummy

Tales

The Fish

Eenuh

If we have nothing then I would like to bring up the double vote list I have. One of these three has a double vote.

mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven

They aren't saying much, but Jayseven put a mild defense of MadDog up. I'd like to hear more from them, as they are all suspicious to me.

If we have nothing then I would like to bring up the double vote list I have. One of these three has a double vote.

mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven

They aren't saying much, but Jayseven put a mild defense of MadDog up. I'd like to hear more from them, as they are all suspicious to me.

Triple

Second post was the forum acting up, I think I'll leave it for tonight.

Maybe a bit too obvious, but didn't Nintendohnut say he was one-legged? Would be reasonable to assume he's also wooden-legged too.

(took me a long time to get to this form..)

Anyway, I was re-reading night 2.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1253188&postcount=94

I targeted Nintendohnut, and I assume now he was the one shut from the rest of the ship, which makes him indeed the wooden legged pirate.. This should be enough, but I don't get why he appeared attempting to help Ellmeister on night 2, so I'll wait for a reaction.

I believe I haven't voted at all all game. I was waiting on MadDog and Aquila to explain themselves, but have been busy with work. The only time I've really been active and watching this thread has been for teh last bloody night!

I am quite surprised however that one of our protectors(do we not have two?) did not protect Ell, and wonder why they didn't?

Ah right, Smeagol is a Jailkeeper. That's a protector/roleblocker combined, right? I'd still think the whole protection aspect of it would have been useful for Ell, especially given he helped pretty much both the last few nights to lead us to targets. I'd have thought protecting him would be more important than roleblocking anyone else.

Interesting... I've learnt nothing new, yippee...

Does that mean to say you'd learnt something old/before? Have you learnt anything of use? Why did you learn nothing new...?

I'm not the double voter. I found out Smeagol's character - it made me lol.

Heroijan; I thought that the first write-up made the crow's nest guy sound like he was an unreliable investigator, and since ell came out and accused Maddog of being evil and seemed so sure, I just presumed he was to be the crow's nest guy and thought I'd put that out there.

Last night I targeted myself because Smeagol said he wasn't going to and I was pretty sure I was going to by killed. But I wasn't even targeted, as you can see from the write-up (I assume I am the young pirate in this case).

I don't know whether I have a wooden leg (my character PM didn't say anything about it and I only learned about it the night before last) but if I do then there must be several pirates around with them. Either that or I only have one leg, and the wooden-legged pirate will be identified like that to differentiate between the two of us.

I would like to clarify that I protected Ellmeister the night before last. I only didn't tonight a) because I kinda assumed someone else was going to *cough*Smeagol*cough* and because I thought the mafia were more likely to be smart and try and kill one of the protectors than Ell. I won't make this mistake again.

Anyone have any other questions? And more importantly, does anyone have any other information?

If Sméagol had protected Ellmeister he would have roleblocked our investigator so I wouldn't expect him to do that. Now that Ellmeister is dead we have to look to our little lists, so Jayseven, mr-paul and Zell should vote for different people and we can see who has the double vote. Mr-paul voted twice the other day which was suspicious, but if he had the power to vote twice for a double he wouldn't have used it on MadDog if he was mafia. Might have been an accident too but the posts were 25 minutes apart. The content of the posts themselves are "sounds like a good lead". Doesn't get us anywhere really so yeah we need three people to vote separately.

Seeing as it's been hinted but not addressed, why didn't you target Ell last night Smeagol? Who did you target instead, and why them over Ell? I know the obvious response is 'didn't want to roleblock our infoman' but as I said one nights roleblocking is minor over a protecting that could have saved him, not to mention Dohnut already pointed out he would protect himself(i think? might be wrong) so why not go for Ell?

I'd also ask which character you think you are, but that's not all too important to me right now, it's just if you want to offer it.

(also lol inb4 omg rum's mafia cos he asked too many questions)