N-Europe

Battlestar Galactica mafia

Sméagol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I have nothing else to wait for, now...

I was the first president, Laura Roslin. During the first day, Sméagol asked me if I wanted to appoint a vice-president, and I said "heroicjanitor is the only one who seems good so far", because he didn't want to elect a random president. If he were a cylon, he would've definitely wanted to elect a buddy, instead of defending me. This is why he's the new president.

He speaks the truth about presidential powers, by the way.

Anyway, I was killed in the first night, or should I say, put in a coma. I can make one post before dying for good. And with this last post, I will say what I found out on my first night, with my psychic visions:

I targeted Cube. He was the passionate woman. He/she has a dark aura surrounding him/her.

I do not believe this dark aura is not solely caused by the fact that he/she's a cylon. I believe he/she's evil.

Lynch Vote: Cube

President Vote: Heroicjanitor

I trust my investigation to be correct. I used a level-2 investigation, you see. Level-1 could potentially be wrong, but level-2 has to be correct (this is defined by a certain amount of personal counters, if you're curious)

I was waiting for Cube to lie, so I could catch him red-handed, but since he admitted to being six, I might as well tell the whole truth.

Also, I believe that the people that Cube has accused or defended might become useful later.

And now...The light...It's...getting...brigh-

Excellent work Jonnas! Shame it's your last action, but thank you for helping the town with it! :)

Vote: Cube

Also: I think the idealistic man is good, and if he could come forward and tell me who he targeted on night 2 I think it may help clear someone else. So yeah, idealistic man, if you can help that would be awesomewin :)

I seriously don't understand anything that's going on. I thought I had good information but I guess it was wrong, or I got redirected.

Vote:Cube Jonnas wouldn't try lying about this because we would be able to tell he wasn't dead at the end of the day. And I really couldn't be arsed thinking of a reason why this might backfire on us.

Vote Lynch: Present

You've all been voting for the wrong person, there currently is no player called Cube! :P

Sorry that you will die Jonnas, but thanks for getting something useful before you had to bow out.

Oh, and i'd like to re-elect HeroJan as president, he's doing a great job.

Vote President: heroicjanitor

Voting count:

There are 14 active players.

Absolute majority is 8.

President:

[heroicjanitor] [6]: Jonnas / Tales / jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming / The Peeps / mr-paul / Zell

Lynch:

[Present] [8]: Jonnas / Tales / jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming / Paj Meen Ah / Nintendohnut / heroicjanitor / The Peeps / Diageo / mr-paul

Majority for President vote has not been reached.

Majority for lynch vote has been reached.

[volunteer for executioner]: Tales / Present

Comment:

Well, it looks today there may be a real chance someone actually gets elected this time, ending the day early. But.. Since tomorrow it's Christmas, and everyone will be opening presents, playing with presents, eating Christmas dinner, and watching Dr. Who, and generally be busy, I'd like to know if people want to make an exception, and extend the nightphase to 48 hours (covering Christmas day, and Boxing day (or simply "second Christmas day, as we like to call it here in the Netherlands :D).

If I get 2 more votes for heroicjanitor, I will end the dayphase tonight, but everyone is free to comment on this issue (and only this issue ;)) during the nightphase. If I think there's a demand for it, I will extend the nightphase.

President vote: heroicjanitor

I know it looks mildly in bad taste to vote for myself when I could win, but I would like the night phase to cover the next two days. I'll send my pm tonight.

I seriously don't understand anything that's going on. I thought I had good information but I guess it was wrong, or I got redirected.

What are you confused about? Dannyboy was lynched and was evil. He was their leader in fact. Did your information say otherwise?

Voting count:

There are 14 active players.

Absolute majority is 8.

President:

[heroicjanitor] [7]: Jonnas / Tales / jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming / The Peeps / mr-paul / Zell / heroicjanitor

Lynch:

[Present] [8]: Jonnas / Tales / jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming / Paj Meen Ah / Nintendohnut / heroicjanitor / The Peeps / Diageo / mr-paul

Majority for President vote has not been reached.

Majority for lynch vote has been reached.

[volunteer for executioner]: Tales / Present

Comment:

Perhaps I was wrong ;). Still, I'll give it an extra hour.