NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Cooky, Cube, Shorty, MadDog, Rowan, Megaorgy?

I'm free tonight, Friday night and all day Sunday.

Earliest I'll be on is Monday. Defo not tomorrow unfortunately.

Cooky, Cube, Tapedeck, ReZ confirmed.

Diageo possible.

Everyone else ; epic losers*.

Dizzy - Roll more than 25 times. $50

You even thanked Cube for the list on the previous page....

Yeah, lol I don't remember seeing that one though.

I have decided Hail Mary is my favourite. Yeeees.

Oh my god....I THINK I just jumped onto a ladder above someone and then kicked them off vertically.

Jesus, this is sublime. The options are brilliant.

With PSN constantly disconnecting while I'm trying to update, I'm not sure I'll be able to get on this tonight.

Edit: Finally. Only took 50 minutes to get to the stage where I can start playing.

Edited by Cube

Times for later?

Had a few games with ReZ and Cooky earlier. I watched them destroy half of the people we played against. ReZ is a MACHINE at this!

I'm still shit lol.

You'll get there! You're not that bad don't worry.

And yeah, I'm getting into it now. Sprinting is interesting and I like how it takes a while to "corner" its realistic.

Kickbacks are just fucking inspired.

Oh hay RPG. :D

Cool medals.

Just fantastic. Took me a couple games to get into it but I'm starting to pwnzzz. I'm not quite there yet though.

OH OH. How the fuck do you get on top of the tallest tower next to the HAMMER on Chateau? I saw some dudes up there (although only in one match. But they constantly when there) but yeah, couldn't find a way up in all my goes and attempts.

Definitely prefer Chateau. Airstrip is a bit too big for my liking and the spawns suck a bit.

=-------------

I'll be on for a few games at 9:30pm, just having a quick break. May be on in a bit and then break before 9:30pm. Not sure yet though.

Good thing I looked in this here thread earlier as I wasn't aware that the beta would eventually be open to everyone (TBH, I've been staying away from any info on the game because that's how I went into 2 and loved it so thought I'd try the same).

So got it downloading now, although thanks to a combination of my internet being terrible over wireless (and I don't have a spare cable connection available) and Sony's servers never having the best download speeds from what I've experienced, it's taking awhile (currently says it'll take 71 minutes to download the remaining 52% but it's been idling that time for the last 20 minutes or so). Annoying as I was looking forward to trying out the multiplayer.

Is it only TDM or are the likes of Plunder available to test in the beta? Loved me a bit of Plunder on UC2 on the Ice Cave (I know that's not the name but it's been awhile) map. Hopefully there'll be something as awesome as that in the final game.

Edit: also, as it hasn't been mentioned by anyone yet so I'll bring the good news. Release date for this has been moved forward 2 days to November 2nd for the UK (I presume the same for the rest of Europe).

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/310916/news/uncharted-3-release-date-moved-forward/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Edited by Ganepark32

Plunder is available.

In fact, I havn't been able to play 2v2v2 or FFA yet, as they're not available now. :(

Is it only TDM or are the likes of Plunder available to test in the beta

The current line up is TDM, Plunder, Team Objective (think Warzone from Killzone), Hardcore (no Boosters/Kickbacks) and Co-Op Hunters (erm, kind of two-on-two Plunder with asymmetrical teams, the Villains being weaker but having AI troops on their side).

Outside of those available there's also Free For All, Three-Team Deathmatch, Co-Op Arena and Co-Op Adventure, the last of which has yet to be implemented in the Beta.

Fook 1.04 out! Getting now then will be on it like a car bonnet.

Quick question: my download of the beta is sticking around the 64% mark and not really moving. If I choose to cancel it, am I able to resume the download from where I was at a later point or do I have to start over again?

At the rate it's downloading, it'll be after midnight before I get it done and I'm not staying up/leaving the console on over night as it's already doing it's super fan thing which tells me it's getting a little hot.

Despite the issues (and the inability of joining anything with a party of 6, even though you can have 6+ in a party), some good games. I also discovered that you can throw grenades in mid air. I am so going to do that repeatedly until I get a Hail Mary.

I think I prefer Team Deathmatch over Plunder. The game modes seem a bit grenade spammy. At one point I got two Lucky... (survive two grenades) medals right after each other.

I also managed to pick up an Extinction (kill each member of the other team three times) medal at some point.

Moment of the night - stood around giving it some thrust and a guy grenades all of us.

Hilarious. Good games. I'll definitely get better playing alongside you lot!