Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

Think you two got the wrong thread, this is a good thing.

How is it a good thing? The poor bugger died obviously quite horrifically if the car is anything to go off, along with his mother, that will affect his whole family and his fans.

Don't start going on about karma, I've had enough of hearing about it.

It wasn't his mother in the car (afaik), the other victim was so badly burned they have yet to be identified, April Margera (Bam's Mum) was the one who confirmed what happened to TMZ.

It seems likely he was drink driving, and whilst that is very wrong, he doesn't deserve to die. If he had been caught doing it and arrested, would you say he needed the death sentence? Don't be a dick, 'Monkey.

I've not seen a lot of Jackass but I don't think they did anything fatal. It was all in the name of fun too. Do you think that people who study sharks deserve to be eaten alive by one?

I certainly wouldn't get upset if one did.

I wouldn't say they were asking for it, but you put your life on the line for whatever reason and it's an inevitable thing. In this case, he's a nobody who knobbed around to make money, oh dear he had an accident, I'm not losing any sleep over it, and the world would be a better place without people like that.

I certainly wouldn't get upset if one did.

I wouldn't say they were asking for it, but you put your life on the line for whatever reason and it's an inevitable thing. In this case, he's a nobody who knobbed around to make money, oh dear he had an accident, I'm not losing any sleep over it, and the world would be a better place without people like that.

I can't take someone who talks as much shit as you seriously.

Less offensive than you buggering 3 year olds?

**6 year olds.

And they are completely different...its not even...I don't know...what is...

I'm not even...yeah. Obviously I've been spectator enough with these types of strings-of-posts with you that this is a pointless activity.

**6 year olds.

And they are completely different...its not even...I don't know...what is...

I'm not even...yeah. Obviously I've been spectator enough with these types of strings-of-posts with you that this is a pointless activity.

Don't worry, your paedophilia comes a close second.

I just don't understand the big deal, why should anyone feel sorry for someone who makes a living from risking their lives. They die, they die, if it's in one of their planned stunts or a so called accident, I couldn't give a shit, they were putting it out there, not my problem, and I certainly aren't going to lose sleep over someone I never even knew, especially not when they did what they did.

I don't see how what he did on a day-to-day basis has anything to do with it.

He was in a car accident. It was stupid, no doubt. But it had nothing to do with Jackass or any other show.

You might as well say a stunt actor deserves to die getting hit by a bus whilst jogging.

and the world would be a better place without people like that.

And N-E would be better without you. Seriously, why are you still here? Every post I see you in is just negative, antagonistic crap. Surely you've got better things to do?

I think Mad Monkey is trying to liken his death to his job, like how Steve Irwin died? But the dude didn't die while doing something for Jackass...he died in an unrelated accident. I never watched Jackass so I don't know or care for him, but saying something like "I'm so glad he's dead!" is just uncalled for. It's not like he was a dictator or something.

And N-E would be better without you. Seriously, why are you still here? Every post I see you in is just negative, antagonistic crap. Surely you've got better things to do?

He's the YinNut to chair's YangStun.

Soon they will join and become....

mystery_man.jpg