NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I'm so used to it that the spelling 'Cushion' looks wrong to me now.

There used to be another club called 'Karbon'. I don't know what the appeal of the 'K' is.

It's just kooler that way, yo.

The club isn't charging men £20 for access to the club. The club is charging men £20 for access to the all women they can lure inside. Apparently it works.

That makes it sound like prostitution. :heh:

I'm so used to it that the spelling 'Cushion' looks wrong to me now.

There used to be another club called 'Karbon'. I don't know what the appeal of the 'K' is.

Hahahaha! Hard "K" sounds!

What if you dress up in drag? Can you get in for free?

Do eet, Charlie.

I'll report back at about midnight, in the drunken thread, when I've been knocked back.

I'll report back at about midnight, in the drunken thread, when I've been knocked up.

Fixed that for you. Use protection!

I failed my regulation in financial services exam.

Marginal fail, which I think means fail by one or two. Annoying.

Its a bit shit, some of the questions they don't even explain in the workbook. :/ Obviously that doesn't explain the other 13-15 or so questions haha, but still. Its a hard one.

I failed my regulation in financial services exam.

Marginal fail, which I think means fail by one or two. Annoying.

Its a bit shit, some of the questions they don't even explain in the workbook. :/ Obviously that doesn't explain the other 13-15 or so questions haha, but still. Its a hard one.

But I thought you liked a hard one?

Thought you'd appreciate crude humour right now.

zM51qHQ.png

Things like this piss me off. I have to pay to get in and girls don't... And I should thank them for it? Fuck off.

I'd prefer cheaper insurance to free entry to a club thanks! The world will continue to be sexist, you won't get rid of it completely, but I wouldn't be surprised if its actually a guy who thought of this, just so they can keep all the women to themselves.

:laughing: Just a thought.

Stumbled over a chair leg tonight and took a pretty solid fall. My knees are pretty good considering they took the blunt of the force, but I also took some with my right hand, whose wrist now hurts a lot when moved in a certain way. The sudden jerk has also resulted in a small headache centred around the neck.

Also, interestingly enough, either the sudden pain or, more likely, the surprise/shock of the fall resulted in a minute or two of mild nausea right after the fall. It was quite peculiar.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane Are you sure the head-ache in your neck, isn't neck-ache? :p

... But yeah was running up stairs a few weeks back and slipped down one twisting my ankle... gave me a bit of a sick feeling and also gave me a bit of a shaking/shivering fit. The Body is weird sometimes.

Speaking of weird body things - one of my little toes is more immobile than the other, and hence seems to be suffering from a lack of blood flow. I'm thinking i might have broken it a while back and not realised. I can't really move it, it just waves around when i move the one next to it....

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane Are you sure the head-ache in your neck, isn't neck-ache? :p

But it's still a headache! :p It just springs from the muscles in the neck. :heh: Anyway, I took a couple of painkillers, and it's gone now. :)

Just done two peoples amount of work tonight. Knackered is an understatement.

Speaking of weird body things - one of my little toes is more immobile than the other, and hence seems to be suffering from a lack of blood flow. I'm thinking i might have broken it a while back and not realised. I can't really move it, it just waves around when i move the one next to it....

Could be the beginnings of hammer toe.

Could be the beginnings of hammer toe.

Alright..STOP..............................hammer toe.

Yeah it could be. Maybe i need to see a doctor about it. Didn't even realise it was a thing until last night, even though it's been like that for ages.

OH MY GOD I HATE STATUS EFFECTS.

I've been trying to beat the same boss in a JRPG for the past four hours. The problem isn't that I'm fighting three characters at once and that all of them have attacks that deal massive amounts of damage. Or that one of them has an instant-death spell that targets my entire party.

Oh, no - the problem is that one of them has a spell that causes random status effects to my entire party. Nothing like doing sort-of-okayish only to lose control of your entire party and being able to do nothing but slowly watch them die (I say slowly, but it only takes one or two turns).

:cry:

Off to the hospital to have some guy look down my throat with what my mind imagines to be a scope with the thickness of a shower cord.

Terrifying doesn't even begin to describe how horiffic I have worked this up to be in my mind.

It won't be that bad (certainly not as bad as you've imagined it anyway). I know someone who does them and they say they aren't nearly as uncomfortable as they seem.

Standing on a plug on the other hand......

I'll ask the doctor if he has any advice for plug related injuries.

----

[edit]

I need vocal training, whoo.

Edited by Guy

Went into town by bus just now for the first time in two years..and I immediately felt the urge to do the following:

Was also thinkig about telling the mother a dead baby joke...

I take my shoes off when I jump on a trampoline.

I'll ask the doctor if he has any advice for plug related injuries.

----

[edit]

I need vocal training, whoo.

How did it go?

Went into town by bus just now for the first time in two years..and I immediately felt the urge to do the following:

Was also thinkig about telling the mother a dead baby joke...

I take my shoes off when I jump on a trampoline.

Dead baby jokes aren't funny. I'm not offended by them, but removing any elements of a joke and expecting it to be funny just because of pure shock value is idiotic.

Also, babies cry, that's what they do. You did it when you were a baby, and if you ever have one, your child will do it to. And you'll soon learn that sometimes, particular on a crowded, hot bus with no facilities or toys, there's nothing you can do to stop them.