NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Uni:

You will shortly receive a letter detailing your progression options.

...yay.

:yay:

(not good btw)

Lost my work i.d earlier, which topped up a pretty crummy day. Began with the local train conductor deciding to skip all stations until the way back, so was late to work by 10 minutes.

Took a call 5 minutes before each break, got in trouble for taking the calls.

Well, what a good start to the day.

Interview #1: Email told me interview was 10am at the Old Steine Hotel. There is no Old Steine Hotel but there's a famous hotel on the Old Steine (it's a road) so I went there. At the desk they had no idea what I was on about. Called recruitment agency and they said "interviews were yesterday."

Come home to check emails - says it was today.

BLEH. Waste of a walk in the rain.

Well, what a good start to the day.

Interview #1: Email told me interview was 10am at the Old Steine Hotel. There is no Old Steine Hotel but there's a famous hotel on the Old Steine (it's a road) so I went there. At the desk they had no idea what I was on about. Called recruitment agency and they said "interviews were yesterday."

Come home to check emails - says it was today.

BLEH. Waste of a walk in the rain.

Mis-information right there, i guess the company couldn't handle the great Smedley!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckyooooooooooooou cat

we took the kitten to the vet to be microchipped and she clamped the fuck down on my thumb with her teeth... bleeeeeeding ._.

Stupid horrible vet! :(

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckyooooooooooooou cat

we took the kitten to the vet to be microchipped and she clamped the fuck down on my thumb with her teeth... bleeeeeeding ._.

Watch out...she has tasted human blood now. She'll get you in your sleep.

Stupid horrible vet! :(

... If my vet bit me, I'd punch them. I admire your restraint

Interview #2: Guy in suit rapid-firing question after question, demanding loads, offering little. Then tasked to go cold-call on local businesses to get contact details for them. Sounds like free labour to me. Oh well.

Shitty day. To the job centre!

My knee wont stop being sore :(

Its swollen and painful and just plan aches!!

It must not be allowed to do this!! I have an AWESOME tomorrow planned. I am making cookies and going out and seeing a friend I havent seen in ages!

Currently lying in bed with a knee bandage on that I think might be cutting off the cirulcation to my lower legs. Oh well ill pretend im wearing a pair of ultra skinny jeans

End of August decides my fate. More letters to come.

Also they sent me a map! what? I may have failed statistics but I know how to get to the Uni, jeez. :p

:(

I did a new Balls Episode. Asked one guy for some lines on 26th June, but he said he would do it "tomorrow" as he wasn't near a PC. Fair enough. But he forgotz. :( So I reminded/nicely on 1st July and he said again he has been busy so will do it tomorrow. :( Forgotz/couldn't do it again, so then I asked again (most recent) on 4th July. He then replied that he'd do it Saturday (yesterday) as that'd be the first time he would get near a PC that week. But still nothing. :(

I've done the rest of the episode, and its actually not a remotely important scene I just thought it might be nice to have another ball in and have a couple more gags that come with the scene. Its only even 22 words of dialoge so wouldn't actually take more than 90 seconds to do reaaalllyyyy. I R SAD.

Should I remind again/when/or proceed without. Booo. Its annoying having done something cool and not being able to show it yet. :(

Bit of a crummy weekend.

Housemates birthday - yay, happy birthday, got invited to the bbq, but I turned it down, even though it was downstairs as I finished work that day and wanted to sleep, only a little.

Started at 3pm, everything was cool, talking, bit of music, nothing I wasn't ok with sleeping through, couple of hours later after I'd had a nap or so, music was on loud, screaming, shouting etc..wonderful, it won't be on for too long.

Come 2am, still going, then they woke me at 9am.

So I decided to swiftly go to my friends house today to sleep and watch movies. Stupid people. They even asked me if it was fine to have it, I said yes because it'd be stupid not too, but I didn't expect that kind of noise, there's children on this road in nearly every house, that music was freaking loud, I don't know how someone didn't complain..?

Right, just given the reference details for my old job (who I absolutely slated to my previous agency) to my new employers. Hope that doesn't turn out badly. :/

(I did actually say in both my interviews why I left the previous job though, and how shit they were) so....shouldn't....be....an....issue....

Got mugged whilst I was on holiday :(

In Naples (do not go to Naples, it is shit and horrible, there are piles of rubbish that they just burn in the street) and went to get on the tram with 7 or so other people, and 5 middle aged italians all swamped round me shouting at each other, I got pushed around and jostled and they got off as the trams doors shut. I realised they took my wallet :( but not my phone for some unknown reason.

Bad one Dom! They knew you needed the phone to keep in contact with me. Was it a lot of stuff you had taken?