NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

What you basically need to do is find any excuse to meet new people and just do it. Sort of "Yes Man" style. If you see any opportunity, just do it. No excuses.

That is exactly the shit I need to find at the minute. I feel a bit like Serebii, except I wouldn't use depressed, just on a bit of a social low.

That is exactly the shit I need to find at the minute. I feel a bit like Serebii, except I wouldn't use depressed, just on a bit of a social low.

Social Low isn't quite as extreme enough. It just gets me, a friend of mine in another town was similar but managed to sort it out, and that's just making me feel a bit worse tbh. Just wish my friends would be as proactive as his are now...

I'm working 10 days straight starting from tomorrow, but i kind of just want to chuck myself out of my second floor window instead. Which is the better option?

Well, a two-story drop probably won't kill you, so...

I think you should just earn money and buy things you don't need.

I'm working 10 days straight starting from tomorrow, but i kind of just want to chuck myself out of my second floor window instead. Which is the better option?

I have found my solution. :wink:

Though i am 2nd floor, so i only need to do 20 jumps, right?

This better work...

Social Low isn't quite as extreme enough. It just gets me, a friend of mine in another town was similar but managed to sort it out, and that's just making me feel a bit worse tbh. Just wish my friends would be as proactive as his are now...

Whoa. Why are you relying on other people? People are the most unreliable creatures on the planet. Don't set yourself up for disappointment :( I remember seeing photos of you going to gaming (?) events and stuff, do you meet any cool people at those?

Whoa. Why are you relying on other people? People are the most unreliable creatures on the planet. Don't set yourself up for disappointment :( I remember seeing photos of you going to gaming (?) events and stuff, do you meet any cool people at those?

I've never really gone to gaming stuff, but I am looking into going to E3 next year

I've never really gone to gaming stuff, but I am looking into going to E3 next year

Oh! Sorry, I must be thinking of Ashley/someone else. I would love to be at E3 in person!! Anyway, I hope things happen which make you feel happier soon :(

Thanks, I hope so true. I keep trying to organise nights out, but they keep turning into generic gaming nights and then will probably be dropped

That's a terrible video.

Not a fan of Jam? It's a show of acquired taste. Some bits are hilarious, some bits fall flat

I woke up this morning, got out of bed and as soon as I put my left foot on the floor I pretty much collapsed. I must've bashed my left big toe of the bed post during the night because it's absolutely agony. I've been limping about everywhere today. Takes me twice as long to get somewhere as it normally does! Thankfully I was in the pool for about 3 hours this afternoon so didn't have to put much weight on it then!

Total pain in the arse as I've just been getting back into running and that's me seemingly out for the next few days until the swelling subsides.

I believe that the preservation of my sanity necessitates moving out of this country/as far away from my family as possible.

Meanwhile, I endure.

Also, this is really petty but I'm so TIRED! Need to remember to bring Panadol Extra to work.

Don't blame the country for the woes of your family. Moving to the other side of the city will suffice.

I believe that the preservation of my sanity necessitates moving out of this country/as far away from my family as possible.

Meanwhile, I endure.

I feel exactly the same way. Desperately want to move out to get away from the family, but can't cause of lack of money. =(

Don't blame the country for the woes of your family. Moving to the other side of the city will suffice.

Well, my family is in this country, so... :P I don't feel like being summoned to travel across a city at any time to attend to their craziness. Oh, I don't actually live in Dublin, I live in the middle of nowhere!

I feel exactly the same way. Desperately want to move out to get away from the family, but can't cause of lack of money. =(

Oh, you couldn't save much money during your teaching? :( I'm screwed because I've always had to work for my parents, and I don't let them pay me, so I have no savings. Elope with Flink! :)

Well, my family is in this country, so... :P I don't feel like being summoned to travel across a city at any time to attend to their craziness. Oh, I don't actually live in Dublin, I live in the middle of nowhere!

Oh, you couldn't save much money during your teaching? :( I'm screwed because I've always had to work for my parents, and I don't let them pay me, so I have no savings. Elope with Flink! :)

Teaching was my placement, so wasn't paid sadly. I don't have any money at all, booooh. And Jim doesn't earn enough money for me to live with him somewhere haha.

How I hate (the lack of) money!

Why wouldn't you let them pay you?

What's the point? We're struggling enough as it is, and they pay for my accommodation during college. So I'll accept that as my wages~

Teaching was my placement, so wasn't paid sadly. I don't have any money at all, booooh. And Jim doesn't earn enough money for me to live with him somewhere haha.

How I hate (the lack of) money!

Ah right, that's too bad. Best of luck with your job hunting! Continuing my list of extremely realistic suggestions...win the lottery! :D

What's the point? We're struggling enough as it is, and they pay for my accommodation during college. So I'll accept that as my wages~

Ah right, that's too bad. Best of luck with your job hunting! Continuing my list of extremely realistic suggestions...win the lottery! :D

I just suggested to Jim we should play on Euromillions. 185 million euro. Dear god.

I was told today that I have to be in work for 5.45 am tomorrow. I didn't even know there was a 5.45am. Stupid car/pc/rent costing money.