N-Europe

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!

Dan_Dare

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you all understand just how far away Crookes is- or how hard it is to walk that distance in snow 14" deep.

It's not the end of the world- we're planning another day this weekend and I'll see her at work tomorrow. I'm just in a pissy mood.

I don't think you all understand just how far away Crookes is- or how hard it is to walk that distance in snow 14" deep.

I'll be honest, I do not understand how far away Crookes is. However I offered alternatives to just walking. Get out there on a sled with a stick and plan your route to have hills. Downhill both ways.

Gizmo; sounds like your heating is on a timer. Check that shit!

Oh you're in halls or something. Ha!

Yeah, its on a timer, I just don't get to choose how to set it.

Murano?

Didn't realise you were at uni in Glasgow (the rest of what I'm about to post is going to assume you are, so if you aren't, sorry :heh: ). What are you studying? In first year I take it?

Unfortunately yes...Cheviot 1A bitches. Physics/Maths/Astronomy/First Year/16/Cali

Yeah, its on a timer, I just don't get to choose how to set it.

Unfortunately yes...Cheviot 1A bitches. Physics/Maths/Astronomy/First Year/16/Cali

Halls are great fun. You go out much? I've probably seen you before on a night out or something!

Aw, Dan. Can't believe you missed out on some serious Hot Dickings because of mashed potato that falls from the sky.

Well done for posting that video. Now I want to shout out of my window, too.

I love snow. But, I also love women more. I wouldn't let a thing like the weather conquer my love for the females. Shit, I'd swim if I had to. Through a sea of baked beans.

Yeah a fair bit. ABC is good, and Arches is awesome especially on a Wednesday. OCouture is shit. Garage is ok. QM is dull. Hive is scummy.

This is off topic.

You're spot on with oCouture being shit. Garage Saturday's are awesome (for pulling). My other favourite nights:

Monday Viper

Tuesday Kushion/Strath Union

Wednesday Octo or Bamboo

Thursday Karbon/Kushion/Jellybaby (ABC)

Friday ???? Never found anywhere I really like on a Friday, Bamboo was good last weekend though

Saturday Garage

Sunday Bamboo

One last point, I hope you've discovered how to get into clubs for free?! Either PRs on the street (go hunt them down!) or through the online guestlist (http://www.socialanimal.co.uk for any G1 place and most other clubs have their own website where you can get guestlist.

Anyway, back on topic!

And there are no huge fucking hills. Now you're just telling fibs.

Don't know if I'm missing some humour here but Sheffield is essentially seven huge fucking hills.

The route Dans talking about would take an hour in perfect weather and, after having been out in Sheffield today, I can safely say you'd have to double that right now.

Still, I have no sympathy because I am loving being snowed in :D

Don't know if I'm missing some humour here but Sheffield is essentially seven huge fucking hills.

The route Dans talking about would take an hour in perfect weather and, after having been out in Sheffield today, I can safely say you'd have to double that right now.

Still, I have no sympathy because I am loving being snowed in :D

It wouldn't take an hour in normal weather conditions. (I'm still assuming he lives near uni here.) I'd say 30 mins.

Also the hills aren't very steep.

Edited by MoogleViper

Crookes means walkind down to eccy then up the other side, yeah? It is a bit of a mad route with snow and ice (and it is hilly!). If you had some decent shoes, mate...

Oh come on I'm the lazy fecker ever and I'd still do it, I mean SNOW!

Anyway, can we make this a general mad as hell thread? Because I'm on a rage this morning and I've been up an hour..:laughing: