N-Europe

Terrible Movies You Enjoy?

Happenstance

Short Circuit 1 & 2..... Enjoyed 2 more, don't know if you'd class them as terrible though.

short_circuit-1.jpg

short-circuit-2-cholo-robot.jpg

Also.... some bad comic book movies that i enjoy...

105-ghost.rider-.jpg

superman_returns.jpg

Okay, SC1 and 2 are effing awesome but the last two? Yeah, definitely.

jingle-all-the-way-poster.jpg

I love this movie, even though alot of people say this is one of arnolds worst films. The only person I have a problem with in this movie is Sinbad but hes not that bad if you can put up with the bad jokes.

Plus it has Martin Mull! he's allways a good addition to anything.

I do as well! :D

Oh, and I also enjoy DOA: Dead or Alive very much!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jingle-all-the-way-poster.jpg

I love this movie, even though alot of people say this is one of arnolds worst films. The only person I have a problem with in this movie is Sinbad but hes not that bad if you can put up with the bad jokes.

Plus it has Martin Mull! he's allways a good addition to anything.

I watch it every year and it never gets old.. I love it :heh:

Psh, ninjas don't use katanas. Major fail right there.

Ninjas use everything, since there is no such thing as (nor has there ever been) a ninja style of fighting. A ninja was pretty much a stealthy mercenary, who could use whatever the hell he wanted, they had no code. Although most ninjas probably used smaller weapons, yeah (to keep it stealthy, yo). :santa:

Superman Returns is in no way a terrible movie.

Get a real definition of "terrible" plz.

You can reasonably argue it's success (or lack thereof) as a "Superman" film, or that it's "boring". But let's not tell lies.

Well I didn't think it was but meh.You'll find that most non-comic books fans such as myself thought it was pretty good but nerds like to rip on it.

While we're here how about "good" movies you didn't like.

for me: Watchmen, no country for old men, tron.. a few others.

Ninjas use everything, since there is no such thing as (nor has there ever been) a ninja style of fighting. A ninja was pretty much a stealthy mercenary, who could use whatever the hell he wanted, they had no code. Although most ninjas probably used smaller weapons, yeah (to keep it stealthy, yo). :santa:

Right. I was referring to the pop culture ninja in particular, though. :heh:

Are we talking: So bad it's good" or just bad in a guilty pleasure kind of way?

Either way, I really get a kick out of watching films like: The Room and Birdemic.

They are just terrible in the best kind of way.

Clips from aforementioned films:

http://www.slate.com/id/2249870/

Late last month, the New York Times ran a story chronicling the Birdemic phenomenon, and ABC World News aired a somewhat bewildered interview with Nguyen, in which he shared the title of his next project: Peephole: The Perverted.

I want him as my father!

Nothing about Superman Returns constitutes terrible (other than mere story elements you may not like personally). It's very meh, which some would say is worse (I don't, but fair's fair). I didn't like elements of the story, like most people, but It's fine.

It's very clearly a labour of love that works for what it is. Why hate it for what it isn't, when it isn't trying to be anything else?

"Oh he doesn't fight anyone!" I'm over it. Yeah, I think it'd be nice to see him be a bit more comic accurate/fight baddies properly in future films, but I'd rather purposely have no fight scenes than tacky, added-on shit ones that wouldn't fit within the film.

Which I said is a fair argument above.

I just hate when people use too strong words when criticising things. Like when people use the word "ugly" to describe someone who isn't. Ugly people exist, but the word is misused (and other words meaning the same things).

It's like my flat-mate who calls any music she doesn't personally like "shit". I actually get shivers of bubbling rage. That's not how it werks bitch.

Which I said is a fair argument above.

I just hate when people use too strong words when criticising things. Like when people use the word "ugly" to describe someone who isn't. Ugly people exist, but the word is misused (and other words meaning the same things).

It's like my flat-mate who calls any music she doesn't personally like "shit". I actually get shivers of bubbling rage. That's not how it werks bitch.

Kind of like when you called Justin Bieber's music shit?