N-Europe

Black Friday deals

James

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it the Xbox 360's they're gonna be selling are the new 4GB Slim variety, and they'll be £50, but with only 500 units to sell. Need to get me one of those.

It might also worth mentioning that PSP Go!'s are going up tomorrow evening but then again, who cares? :bouncy:

Edited by Dyson

Rumor has it the Xbox 360's they're gonna be selling are the new 4GB Slim variety, and they'll be £50, but with only 500 units to sell. Need to get me one of those.

It might also worth mentioning that PSP Go!'s are going up tomorrow evening but then again, who cares? :bouncy:

Looks like the Go! is going up today at 4PM. Might try and grab one if it's cheap, bought quite a few digital games from the PSN.

Changed this to a general Black Friday thread in case anyone spots anything else, such as these awesome XBLA deals.

Xbox 360 Black Friday deals 2010

If you haven't played Portal and you don't buy it for 400 MS Points, you are an idiot.

Aww, just bought Monkey Island 2 last month, knew I should've waited. What the difference between Portal on teh orange Box and Still Alive?

When is this taking place?

I know its a rumour, I just wanted to make sure I'm there for it!

Just got Goldeneye collectors edition in my basket for £29.99, don't actually know how good a price that is compared to other sites. Gonna have a look around and see before I buy it!
Totally depends on how much you want the classic controller pro or not really... otherwie you can get the game itself for £25 online at PCWorld/Currys, or for £20 instore if you use one of their free Christmas £5 vouchers from their gift guide.

Bagged oneself the Smallville's, 1-9 at ~£57. Finally I can catch up on it all! Can't really afford it, but bugger it.
Good buy!

You wont regret it, i love smallville!

No no. Bad buy!

There will probably be another awesome deal this time next year, but for all ten seasons.

If I was talking about a PSP then your desire to show me up would have worked.

Instead my comment was towards the Xbox, and last time I heard, they weren't particularly portable....Hmmm

The 'Hmmm' wasn't meant to be a sarcastic comment, more towards in agreeing with you that the rumour of PSP GO! being part of the black Friday deals as accurate.

I was aiming for more a Sherlock Holmes Detective work type of 'Hmmm' Not the sarcastic type post 'Hmmm' :heh:: peace: