N-Europe

Black Friday deals

James

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Sexy Chocolate (feels weird typing that out)

I have to say i'm jealous of that purchase.

think after Christmas I may get the Red 25th Anniversary Wii and DSIXL.... not at the same time, but... that's my main objects i lust for next year.

^ Goldeneye Collectors Edition was £29.99.

I don't understand where to find the info for Lightning deals.

If you go to the lightning deals scolling list and choose the PC & Video Games category, and select Sold Out/Expired deals there's no mention of the £50 Wii consoles and it wasn't listed under Upcoming deals as far as I've seen... how are you to know?

^ Goldeneye Collectors Edition was £29.99.

I don't understand where to find the info for Lightning deals.

If you go to the lightning deals scolling list and choose the PC & Video Games category, and select Sold Out/Expired deals there's no mention of the £50 Wii consoles and it wasn't listed under Upcoming deals as far as I've seen... how are you to know?

They seem to add some of them randomly. A lot of items that were on yesterday are showing up today.

I tried grabbing a camera, clicked the link straight away as soon as it appeared and it said I was in the queue but nothing happened!

Oh wow, wish I'd known about these Black Friday deals earlier. I had ignored anything I read about it thinking it was an America only thing. I would've snapped up one of those black Wiis in an instant.

One of the upcoming deals is Smallville Season 1-9. What's the point in buying a box-set which contains all series except the last one? -_- and the 1-10 boxset next year will probably look awesome.

One of the upcoming deals is Smallville Season 1-9. What's the point in buying a box-set which contains all series except the last one? -_- and the 1-10 boxset next year will probably look awesome.

The worst I've seen is Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4. Which doesn't have the last 10 episodes.

Yep same here for me. Just clicked it as soon as I saw it. PS3 one only went down to £18!

There are some poor ones: There's a Creative Zen media player that went from £99.99 to £92.99.

I bet that a lot of people probably won't realise that they don't have to pay for it, and all the ones that don't get paid for will be available tomorrow for much less.

I don't get where to find these lightening deals?! How often do they appear?

Go to Amazon.co.uk and click on the "Black Friday" image.