N-Europe

National Demo 2010

Ashley

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed to go, but I have too much stuff to do today.

Our "leader" person just labelled it as a chance to drink and have fun whilst trying to do something right. Hardly sold it to me.

Just been reading the live feed though, pretty good to see people from all around are turning up. Aberdeen :o

It's amusing because I had no idea there was any trouble. I marched all the way from my university to Parliament and have only just seen the ruckus on the news. It was really chilled actually. Lots of samba bands.

Actually, it's not amusing. It's depressing.

Or it would be depressing but it's everyone for themselves and I'll have my degree by the end of this year so why should I care? I do, really.

March was good, felt great to be among so many students standing up for the same cause.

Was at the start of the riots outside Tory HQ (had no idea that's where it was until now!), got some good pics that i'll upload later, was right near the fire and then saw people trying to break into the building. Decided to leave it there and not get involved in any of the violence so left and had a McDonalds :)

Wow, after hearing about the riots/ damage caused it is hardly going to go down well.

Why would the government listen to anything violent people say?

Not the cleverest I think.

You'd have to be dumber than stupid to think that those people were anything but an absolute minority.