N-Europe

Hello

Glo Worm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ReZ, weren't you a N-E minor when Rokhed was around??

In what sense? My actual anniversary is (August 2006) I think Rokhed was here for a year or two over my time here.

Jesus, can we close this thread already? This won't go anywhere good.

Jesus Christ, guys...

My faith in humanity may waver, but my faith in N-Europe never should.

Or at least that is what I believed in :cry:

You people are acting like we should be treating this person with respect. The sooner he's banned the better.

In what sense? My actual anniversary is (August 2006) I think Rokhed was here for a year or two over my time here.

You people are acting like we should be treating this person with respect. The sooner he's banned the better.

But how the heck do you know it's Rokhed? I don't exactly think the "evidence" would be enough to convict anyone in a courtroom.

But how the heck do you know it's Rokhed? I don't exactly think the "evidence" would be enough to convict anyone in a courtroom.

There is not a chance it isn't. As everything that was said on the previous page + more. And like...to expand on Shorty's point...there is no way a new member would expand to so much of General Chit Chat so quickly, one of his first posts was in Mock The Thread. The avatar. The way they're posting. Glo....its not a coincidence. Etc, etc, etc.

There is not a chance it isn't. As everything that was said on the previous page + more. And like...to expand on Shorty's point...there is no way a new member would expand to so much of General Chit Chat so quickly, one of his first posts was in Mock The Thread. The avatar. The way they're posting. Glo....its not a coincidence. Etc, etc, etc.

What about Scoop? Didn't he go to General Chit Chat quite fast as well? I understand your points, but I still think it's a theory at best. None of the points mentioned are very conclusive.

In any case, so what if it's actually Rokhed? It's not exactly like Glo Worm has caused any trouble.

What about Scoop? Didn't he go to General Chit Chat quite fast as well? I understand your points, but I still think it's a theory at best. None of the points mentioned are very conclusive.

In any case, so what if it's actually Rokhed? It's not exactly like Glo Worm has caused any trouble.

Yeah but everyone knows who Scoop is.

Basically this is YOU'RE ROKHED.

No I'm not, I dunno who he is.

...LIAR.

Lets just call her Rokworm and have it done with. Hello whoever you are.

The way to solve this would be with pictorial evidence of who you actually are. Actually, I recommend we do this for all newbies.

Basically this is YOU'RE ROKHED.

No I'm not, I dunno who he is.

...LIAR.

Lets just call her Rokworm and have it done with. Hello whoever you are.

The way to solve this would be with pictorial evidence of who you actually are. Actually, I recommend we do this for all newbies.

Well given the fact that Glo Worm introduced themself as a red headed model, I'm guessing that's meant to be her in the avatar.

I did bring up the point earlier however, that for a very brief moment, the avatar was of a different red headed model lying in a bathtub... a fact which they've chosen to ignore.

Well given the fact that Glo Worm introduced themself as a red headed model, I'm guessing that's meant to be her in the avatar.

I did bring up the point earlier however, that for a very brief moment, the avatar was of a different red headed model lying in a bathtub... a fact which they've chosen to ignore.

But then it literally could be anyone. We'd need proper proof. Prison Break style. With today's paper and everything.

Jesus Christ, guys...

My faith in humanity may waver, but my faith in N-Europe never should.

Or at least that is what I believed in :cry:

Indeed...talk about jumping the gun. All you guys have are some "hunches", i.e. just speculation...I have to say that I find your eagerness to instantly lynch this person without any conclusive evidence rather disturbing...

Innocent until proven guilty...RIGHT?

Yep. I think Glo worm's conduct, not identity, should be the most important factor here...If you can behave, feel free to stay; if not, you'll get kicked out. The same basic principle that applies to everyone else in this forum...

Yeah but everyone knows who Scoop is.

photoon20101103at1902.jpg

Ah fuck it, I am The3rdChildren. Just like Tony Stark is Iron Man.

I got something to say about all this Rokhed business, too.

I knew the man called Rokhed as an intimidating giant. A dog loving, beer swilling legend. A heterosexually married legend who had an awesome animated avatar and would play pranks on his wife by making it look like he was murdered in the kitchen with knives and fake blood. He had a Harry Potter scar tattooed on his forehead. I respected him immensely for being the person he wanted to be.

I briefly witnessed his descent into frilly madness before I had to go away for a while, but I never lost my respect for the guy. He proved for years he was a decent human being and I think the way people handled his difficulties in the following years probably largely contributed to his attitude problem. Not saying he wasn't entirely to blame, but still.

I'd be pretty pissed off with the world if one day I woke up and realised I was a chick with a dick too.

There's no way you can ban him and not ban me anyway, right?

Indeed...talk about jumping the gun. All you guys have are some "hunches", i.e. just speculation...I have to say that I find your eagerness to instantly lynch this person without any conclusive evidence rather disturbing...

Innocent until proven guilty...RIGHT?

Yep. I think Glo worm's conduct, not identity, should be the most important factor here...If you can behave, feel free to stay; if not, you'll get kicked out. The same basic principle that applies to everyone else in this forum...

There is a huge problem with what you are saying there and what potentially is the issue here. Are we now under the assumption that because a person now has a new username that they are suddenly an entirely new person? So, in theory, any one of us could break any of the rules, get banned, but it would be fine because we'd get a fresh start with a new account?

So, if your answer to that is that it is fine, then what you're actually saying is: Feel free to stay; If not, you'll get kicked out but let back in and will be able to stay anyway? :heh:

photoon20101103at1902.jpg

Ah fuck it, I am The3rdChildren. Just like Tony Stark is Iron Man.

There's no way you can ban him and not ban me anyway, right?

I had no idea until I saw your CV.

One question for you... Does the Pyramid of Halo still exist?

Well yeah, Rokhed was consistently a wanker and you were never a wanker.

If anyone is wanting more proof this is Rokhed then look at this user here.

There is a huge problem with what you are saying there and what potentially is the issue here. Are we now under the assumption that because a person now has a new username that they are suddenly an entirely new person? So, in theory, any one of us could break any of the rules, get banned, but it would be fine because we'd get a fresh start with a new account?

So, if your answer to that is that it is fine, then what you're actually saying is: Feel free to stay; If not, you'll get kicked out but let back in and will be able to stay anyway? :heh:

No, he's saying that if you come back under a new username, without the behaviour that got you banned in the first place, we should give you a second chance.

And even if you don't agree with this, you shouldn't scare away new users who happen to share similarities with past users.

And hell, can't you check the IP to see if this new user is, in fact, Rokhed?

No, he's saying that if you come back under a new username, without the behaviour that got you banned in the first place, we should give you a second chance.

And even if you don't agree with this, you shouldn't scare away new users who happen to share similarities with past users.

And hell, can't you check the IP to see if this new user is, in fact, Rokhed?

How is the bit in bold any differnet to what I said. You will still be allowed back in despite being banned. Also, it's worth noting that people are not banned lightly around here. There is a clear warning system that takes place beforehand. So, you already are given multiple chances.

I doubt the IP check would amount to much. I think they actually prove very little? Since there's ways around that. (I don't know the technical ins and outs, but I'm sure it can be fiddled with)