I want it, I really want it

Paj!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
That's a lovely jumper. Probably expensive too though. =P

It was about 110, now it's 80. I've found one similiar for about 30, but it's not the same.

I know it's expensive and ridiculous to pay so much when they probably get it made for 5 and charge that much ontop, but I like love all saints and I can rarely find the same things.

I think it's fine to spend that much, I think I said before when we had a clothes thread but there is a huge difference between nice good quality stuff and cheap crap. I'm slowly trying to phase out my rubbish and replace with only top quality things. Slowly I'm getting towards having a decent wardrobe.

There's a load of Ikea stuff I want at the moment, I'm not sure if I should post it here, make a new thread, or just not bother as I'll buy it anyway in a few days and put it in the purchases thread.

I think it's fine to spend that much' date=' I think I said before when we had a clothes thread but there is a huge difference between nice good quality stuff and cheap crap. I'm slowly trying to phase out my rubbish and replace with only top quality things. Slowly I'm getting towards having a decent wardrobe.

There's a load of Ikea stuff I want at the moment, I'm not sure if I should post it here, make a new thread, or just not bother as I'll buy it anyway in a few days and put it in the purchases thread.[/quote']

Make an Ikea thread and include the kittehs!

I want...sleep. Or more time in the day. Its now 10:30. I think I'm done with news reporting for the night. Have a load more lined up for the morning (before I leave the house at 7am) and now need to do some photoshop work before bed.

No rest for the wicked.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!