N-Europe

Mafia Games Outcome Thread

ReZourceman

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. I enjoyed it too. I think adding more of a storyline was a good idea, not that it had a huge effect, rather the varied roles and overall outcome of the game made it great for everyone, for the most part.

Its a shame Diageo died so early though. He really does supercharge the thread with activity.

Thank you. I enjoyed it too. I think adding more of a storyline was a good idea, not that it had a huge effect, rather the varied roles and overall outcome of the game made it great for everyone, for the most part.

Its a shame Diageo died so early though. He really does supercharge the thread with activity.

I did enjoy it, but I was attempting to make a joke ... look at the first post. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

- Battlestar Galactica mafia

- Sméagol

- The evil Cylons took over the Colonial fleet

- 1 Point: mr-paul (Tom Zarek), Tales (Sharon Valerii), Zell (Tori Foster), The Peeps (Anastasia Dualla)

- 0,5 Points: Dannyboy-the-Dane (John Cavil), Ellmeister (Kara Thrace), gmac (Sherman Cottle), heroicjanitor (Saul Tigh), Paj Meen Ah (D'Anna Biers)

- Start date: 15-12-2010

- End date: 08-01-2011

Yup. Did it manually.. Didn't want to write a little app for it (yet) ;).

Ah, and it's Tory Foster by the way, can't believe I made that mistake in the end, after doing it right initially :).

And why the hell am I listed after The Peeps game? I started and ended several hours arlier! :p

• 1 month later...

- Firefly Mafia

- Cube

- The mafia leader & traitor won by gaining majority.

- Winners; heroicjanitor (Adelai Niska), ReZourceman (Hannah Hicks)

- Honarable Mentions: jayseven (Emma Thornton) for cracking the code.

- Facepalm Award: Tales (Brian Roemer) for saving heroicjanitor on the last night.

- Start date : 10th January 2011

- End date : 2nd February 2011

• 1 month later...

Man, as if I've only won 5 (6 when Heroes maff is added up) games! Totally forgot the game where me and coolness (was it? I just skimmed it and actually that might've been the character, not the player) won by gaining a mafia majority in the forum mafia! Mental.

Man, as if I've only won 5 (6 when Heroes maff is added up) games! Totally forgot the game where me and coolness (was it? I just skimmed it and actually that might've been the character, not the player) won by gaining a mafia majority in the forum mafia! Mental.

That would be game number 13. I remember that one, I was part of your group too, wasn't I?. And Nintendohnut, too. Good times :)