Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

It seems odd in his line of work to know people of that nature.

Anyway, you were warned. :awesome:

I was thinking more about the various holes that get dug during construction and how easy it would be to just throw some unwanted objects in there when it was being filled in.

Anyway I'm not worried. Why would you have me killed when I'm clearly your favourite person ever?

My delusions make me feel safe.

I was thinking more about the various holes that get dug during construction and how easy it would be to just throw some unwanted objects in there when it was being filled in.

Anyway I'm not worried. Why would you have me killed when I'm clearly your favourite person ever?

My delusions make me feel safe.

I may let you off, that was pretty cute, bless you. :hug:

My Dad also by the way Ashley, could probably hurt someone if he needed to, but would more likely just ride over you on his two honda 1000cc bikes. Very nice touch of him. I vaguely recall a very strange and frightening conversation a few years back when someone had upset me, he spoke of how he knew those who could dispose of someone if need be, but he wouldn't tell me exactly what/why/how.

I don't care if he beats him up or rides over him, whatever gets rid of Goafer :heh: