Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Males who drive past a woman slowly, place their thumb on their chin, their forefinger stretched outright onto their cheek and curl around the rest of the fingers. They then slowly nod their head up and down and possibly accompany this with a lewd comment. Obviously not exclusive to asian males.

^ Woah woah woah... go and stick white triangles on those right now! ;)

Oh go on then, I want in!

Life's a beach after all!...

2011070564989.jpg

*you'll have to imagine my other arm is also relaxing behind my head, as I realised I needed one to take the photo* :p

*you'll have to imagine my other arm is also relaxing behind my head, as I realised I needed one to take the photo* :p

To be fair, it most looks like your hand may be a little lower than your desk ;)

I must say though Retro, I don't recall you ever having posted a pic in here before - have you?

Edited by Captain Falcon

To be fair, it most looks like your hand may be a little lower than your desk ;)

I must say though Retro, I don't recall you ever having posted a pic in here before - have you?

Nope.

And OK... but then that calls into question what I'm using to operate the mouse.

I was wearing-sunglasses-indoors-cool before it was cool to be wearing-sunglasses-indoors-cool. In fact I was so cool that the sunglasses broke not long after.

n1276218553_30426552_6827561.jpg

Have you ever heard of a film called 'The Terminator'?

Your facial expression, along with the glasses, resembles one of the main characters from that film.

Sunglasses indoors are for the cool dudes.

I want in!

Photo-0021.jpg

Now these are sunglasses.

5907091130_e0123499b7_z.jpg

I'm like the love child of Daft Punk and the Cylons.

Well I suppose it still fits in.

What's this "we" business? You haven't posted one yet.

Motherfucker. I'll see your indoor sunglasses:

indoorsunglasses.png

And raise you 3D spectacles:

n1301344745_30164981_2347.jpg

Now these are sunglasses.

5907091130_e0123499b7_z.jpg

I'm like the love child of Daft Punk and the Cylons.

Is it me or can anybody else see a slight resemblance to Chairdriver in this photo? Still, I like the places where you take your photos, the backgrounds are pretty awesome.

Here's my INDOOR sunglasses one which I meant to upload last night. Be warned, I look ugly close-up, haha:

Darrens21st007.jpg

Is it me or can anybody else see a slight resemblance to Chairdriver in this photo? Still, I like the places where you take your photos, the backgrounds are pretty awesome.

Backgrounds? T'is just my city of London.

And raise you 3D spectacles:

Somebody should bring back the 3D glasses craze; a craze which I started FYI. :hehe:

If you look closely at my picture, they are 3D glasses. And not those crap ones you get nowadays, real red and blue fuckers.