Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

At work we sit with some desks facing towards each other, meaning that we can see the person opposite through a little gap in the desks. A friend was peering at me with a fake moustache on. I disappeared behind my monitor and reappeared wearing this:

HipsterHitler.jpg

Hipster Hitler win TBH. Wassever.

I took this in October:

Photo218.jpg

Didn't do anything from December to March, and started going to the gym relatively intensively since then. I think the "after" picture is helped a lot by the fact that I'm naturally very thin, and therefore the upper body looks more pronounced against my slim waist / torso. I mean, I'm probably a lot less strong than most, considering I'm still pretty light [Newton's second law, and all that].

[ReZ, spot my favourite possession in the background.]

Good effort chairman. Before and after months of working out photos are immensely satisfying!

kewl skillz mayte

My fave part was the dance at the end. The skills were pretty great too, but mainly the dance.

Looking good :) God, I wish I had your motivation. I've been going down for the past couple of weeks and in an attempt to not look quite so stick thin like, but am completely ready to give in.

This. I've been eating incredible amounts the past few months, my metabolism is ridiculous, progress is so slow.