NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Best thing about today was how stunned my tutor was at my work, it was nice to get some compliments on it.

For reference because I is proud.

tumblr_lccsvzjsj51qdzlwao1_r1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1290863160&Signature=Vc3KyPgYQUylJS%2F9gU%2BM8%2BFq764%3D

It's for my final year project and no it isn't finished :P.

It is still quite early in the day but the best thing for me today so far has probably been drawing a name out of the 'Secret Santa' hat in at work today and getting one of the easier people to buy for. There were plenty of names I simply did not want :heh:

Looks gorgeous, Wolfy! I thought it was a real picture at first glace!

Thanks Danny, my tutor thought the same, it's my best work imo and damn I'll show it anyone who will look. :bowdown:

that is fantastic nightwolf... awesome work!!!!

Best thing to happen to me today was to confirm my Blink 182 purchases!

and tonight it's Call of duty night at my house, so my mates will be round with their 360's, tvs and we'll all be hubbed in for some CoD action :D

love it.

I also received some positive feedback on my work today from my tutor, although its not to the same quality as Nightwolfs.

And had a nice 'date night' with my housemates (do they tend to end in sex? That didn't happen, although we did end up sitting in bed playing with nipple tassels while watching Chuck which is good enough for me). Nice end to the week.

A couple of 'best' moments;

Played 2 games of chess with mike1988somethingorotherheneedsanewshorternamelol:P on facebook, really glad to get going with chess again and both games were really interesting.

I listened to Bill Bryson's At Home to and from a trip to a pub a few miles away, where I was given an official invite to a murder mystery my mates are organising. I was astounded by the level of quality they're going for. Initially when they said they wanted £15 for the evening I was a bit put off, but they've really gone all-out -- I received an in-depth bio of my character, of the era the mystery is set, etc, and a proper explanation of the evening.

Not only will 11 of us be playing a murder mystery but we will be served a 3-course meal of fine food accompanied with a CRATE of wine (and then some). It's sounding like a fantastic night. And during all this I'm catching up with old college friends and it all feels like 6th form all over again. A very good day for 'seven.

A couple of 'best' moments;

Played 2 games of chess with mike1988somethingorotherheneedsanewshorternamelol:P on facebook, really glad to get going with chess again and both games were really interesting.

I listened to Bill Bryson's At Home to and from a trip to a pub a few miles away, where I was given an official invite to a murder mystery my mates are organising. I was astounded by the level of quality they're going for. Initially when they said they wanted £15 for the evening I was a bit put off, but they've really gone all-out -- I received an in-depth bio of my character, of the era the mystery is set, etc, and a proper explanation of the evening.

Not only will 11 of us be playing a murder mystery but we will be served a 3-course meal of fine food accompanied with a CRATE of wine (and then some). It's sounding like a fantastic night. And during all this I'm catching up with old college friends and it all feels like 6th form all over again. A very good day for 'seven.

That sounds incredibly awesome, Jay! :D

Went to see Marseille, a heavy metal band featuring Neil Buchanan from Art Attack on guitar. This man was my childhood hero, and I got to not only meet him, but sing with him on stage. It was frakking epic.

Went to see Marseille, a heavy metal band featuring Neil Buchanan from Art Attack on guitar. This man was my childhood hero, and I got to not only meet him, but sing with him on stage. It was frakking epic.

AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD

What's this? Celeb stalker Tellyn strikes again? Is no one safe?

Find out next time on "I'm Tellyn You It's Perfectly Legal!" ;)

I think I met a girl who looked like Myleene Klass last night, I cant really remember though. If I did then it was definitely the best thing that happened yesterday.

This version of the song will play at the end of the universe. Too many universal artistic threads coming together at once. The Fates can't cut through that many life-lines. Fuck.

This version of the song will play at the end of the universe. Too many universal artistic threads coming together at once. The Fates can't cut through that many life-lines. Fuck.

oh my god. Too good. The guy doing Young is actually really, really impressive.

tumblr_l9ivdw5SvV1qcii6wo1_500.jpg

I lolled :laughing: Silly, gently humour.

Couldn't find a more suitable thread but it made me laugh so I'm still sorta keeping in with the theme.

Yeah, this thread is starting to be an amalgam of other decent stuff.

RUBBISH.

Last legs.

The best part of my day was driving in the snow and not causing an accident...! Yay! It's weird how light the steering feels in the dry dusty snow!

Feely fairly reinvigorated about Comedy Rainbow after creating a (fairly) decent episode! :D

An episode which I have a lot to feel proud about tbh.

I knew it wouldn't get a great response. It is pretty shit...but maybe in a "it's so bad it's good" way. Probably not though :p

The best part of yesterday was when I was on a trampoline in our back garden with 7 other people. It was absolutely freezing cold and slightly wet but so much fun. We were on it for well over 2 hours. It was EPIC! :D