NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Joke ---------->

Ashley's head

(Or that's the most dry response to a joke I've ever seen. :heh:)

...that's me.

Looking fineeeeeeeeeeee in a woman's bikini top and children's inflatable jacket.

...that's me.

Looking fineeeeeeeeeeee in a woman's bikini top and children's inflatable jacket.

Shit, I thought it was a picture he found online. :woops:

You do wear it well, though. :heh:

Shit, I thought it was a picture he found online. :woops:

You do wear it well, though. :heh:

Thanks, the indents on my skin that were left behind, where the inflatables were too tight, I've now decided were worth it after a compliment from you :kiss:

Nice to see everyone still contributing properly to my thread ^_^ (apart from Ell/Ashley but what a surprise :P)

Yesterday it was nice food with friends, today it was going shopping with a female friend and having a giggle. Plus I got a nice dress from work to wear for work for 20quid when it was supposed to be 75. :D

£55 saving, eh.. nice one :hehe:

I'll be playing football in just over 3 hours time so that should undoubtedly be the highlight of the day, particularly given the fact that the rest of it has been an absolute mess..

The best thing that happened to me today was that my order arrived. Seeing how much I got for so little money makes me happy! :D I'm so materialistic. :heh:

Nice to see everyone still contributing properly to my thread ^_^ (apart from Ell/Ashley but what a surprise :P)

Yesterday it was nice food with friends, today it was going shopping with a female friend and having a giggle. Plus I got a nice dress from work to wear for work for 20quid when it was supposed to be 75. :D

I can't help it if Ashley is obsessed with my half naked body. Weirdo!

Best part of my day?

Danny giving me a compliment ;)

That or..well I haven't done much so yeah it really is Danny's compliment :(

I can't help it if Ashley is obsessed with my half naked body. Weirdo!

Best part of my day?

Danny giving me a compliment ;)

That or..well I haven't done much so yeah it really is Danny's compliment :(

Aw, don't feel bad. I can give you more if you like? :)

I just got given a cheque for $10,000. My relocation bonus. Just in time for black friday shopping.

I just got given a cheque for $10' date='000. My relocation bonus. Just in time for black friday shopping.[/quote']

Your life makes me sick and jealous. :p :bouncy:

Well....I got a job interview (meh/yay), a good friend called to smash out details of several exciting things and technically offered me a part time job kind of thing, AND,....I finished about 15-20 hours of writing and finally wrote my last Florida trip report. It encompasses the last three days of my holiday, and seeing as it took so long to write and its quite entertaining I would be very appreciative if some additional folks took the time to read it.

Its good stuff.

Disney's Hollywood Studios and Tattoo day, my sis gets a tattoo.

and

The day we flew home :(

WHICH means I finally uploaded my awesome cap I've been meaning to show off. Bonus funny photo.

155509_10150317402960581_509970580_15867119_8158118_n.jpg

155084_10150317405705581_509970580_15867177_2553872_n.jpg

ReZ you don't need to promote your other thread like this. people will read it if they want to anyway.

ReZ you don't need to promote your other thread like this. people will read it if they want to anyway.

Yeah but it was a plead. Some people might not know that I actually updated it, they might just think it was more boring discussion. Considering the time I put into it I want people who may not have done...read it. So yeah I did tbh.

Yeah but it was a plead. Some people might not know that I actually updated it, they might just think it was more boring discussion. Considering the time I put into it I want people who may not have done...read it. So yeah I did tbh.

Bitch please, not in my thread. ;)

Joke ---------->

Ashley's head

(Or that's the most dry response to a joke I've ever seen. :heh:)

I do have an extremely dry wit.

Bit late but ah well. Spent last weekend in Belfast and Derry with friends from school and teachers, who I got on with surprisingly well (talking about the teachers of course :p)

Did the typical learning about the history of the places etc. and other stuff too ;) I want to go back again!

Also got my picture taken when I fell asleep, which is the norm. I was just glad I still had my eyebrows.

I lost 4lb this week (yay for slimming world!)

:D

Congratulations

I thought it might be fun. Don't even ask.

My boiler packed in and i've got no heating or hot water for 2 weeks, and it's gonna cost £2000 to get a new one :(

On a positive note, I've lost 5lb this week :)

My boiler packed in and i've got no heating or hot water for 2 weeks, and it's gonna cost £2000 to get a new one :(

On a positive note, I've lost 5lb this week :)

damn you boy, you just had to go and beat me :P