NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Got the longest, best massage I've ever had, today. Back feels ten times better.

Edited by Diageo

Haven't had any time to talk to you about it recently but glad to see you're doing better.

How serious was it? :hmm:

I managed to get 1205 (out of 1500) words of my essay done. (I didn't do them all today, I'd already done 702). Now I'm not sure whether to try and "buff-out" what I've already written or introduce another theory. Either way it can wait until tomorrow.

Also I bought a 3-bar halogen heater. Now my room is lovely and warm. Although it's freezing when I got to the toilet/kitchen. (Just to clarify those are two separate rooms.)

I went to work regardless of how crap I felt and still managed to come back and do this for my FYP (Final year project):

- Several compositions

- Write notes for my presentation

- Write about matte painting/element implementation

Productive and now I'm knackered.

I made lovely homemade beefburgers, infused with lemongrass, chillis, mint and garlic. And homemade chips.

So nice. Made my day/night.

I did no work today, however. Or rather, my thoughts and creative musings went nowhere.

Rhod Gilbert was fucking hilarious. Owning all the twats of Aylesbury. Brilliant. Our theatre (the brand new one...on the news and stuff) lights and power went out like five times. Amazing.

Went to see Rich Hall tonight, he was great. Really funny. A few improvised songs, fair audience interraction and some class jokes. Great night all around.

Also as we were leaving a door opened and slammed into one of my friends and the person who had opened it was... Rich Hall :laughing: he was quite apologetic and shook my friend's hand.

Haven't had any time to talk to you about it recently but glad to see you're doing better.

How serious was it? :hmm:

Well for a while I couldn't move much in bed because it was very sore. But I managed to get up to get some water and everything looked desaturated and sparkly. Then I went back to bed, and it's been getting better incrementally.

Bouncy castle in a club. Backflip gone wrong. Booze and fairground rides is never a good thing. Diageo did you get it checked out? You really, really should. Neck injuries are serious. You may beed a neckbrace. Whiplash is the least of your worries!

I was drunk, went on a bouncy castle in the club. Tried to do a backflip, landed on my neck. Collapsed outside the bouncy castle. Friends brought me over to the benches. I tried a bit of drink to see if getting drunker would make it hurt less. It didn't. I asked my friend to go home. He got us a taxi. He dropped me off. I went to sleep.

Woke up the next day in horrible pain. Wanted to call an ambulance but couldn't find my phone or turn my head to look for it, was also worried my mam would get angry because they would have to knock the door down. Tried to sleep again. After a while I was able to struggle to the kitchen. Got some water, everything had no colour, highlights were sparkly. Went to the toilet, tried peeing in the bowl but couldn't look down to check. Went back to bed, skipped college.

It started hurting less and less. The next day I went to my friend's house because he said he had Muscle Rub, and he rubbed it on my neck and back, twice.

And then today a different friend did it.

I'm still quite sore, but I can pass off as fine.

Bouncy castle in a club. Backflip gone wrong. Booze and fairground rides is never a good thing. Diageo did you get it checked out? You really, really should. Neck injuries are serious. You may beed a neckbrace. Whiplash is the least of your worries!

I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday.

Best thing for me;

It's my dad's birthday tomorrow. He's gone to bed certain that tomorrow is going to be a shit day because he has to get up at 7am and won't get home 'til 7am. I just snuck downstairs and put his presents/my card on the table for him in the morning. I think I've made his shit day that little bit better, seeing as he thinks I'm just making him dinner for his present. Surprise!

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

I finally sort of got World of Warcraft working on a 10gb flash drive. It's been a long painful road to get here but it's working so..yeah.

Also, I played Rock Band 3 for like 5 hours with my family earlier. Day of gaming. It's been awesome.

Doctor says I'm fine. Just to keep up with the massages and Panadol.

Which incidentally is the best thing that happened today.

Doctor says I'm fine. Just to keep up with the massages and Panadol.

Which incidentally is the best thing that happened today.

Great news, massages ftw. I've noticed today isn't Tuesday too, were you too sore for college?

Best thing to happen today: University has closed due to bad weather :D Although to be honest, the 6 inch deep snow outside my house put me off going in anyway. It just means that I can't go in and get to stay at home. Shame I have to do revision though... :(

There is a snowing thread.

Snow is the best thing that has happened to me today. Ergo it fulfils the purpose of the thread.

Snow is the best thing that has happened to me today. Ergo it fulfils the purpose of the thread.

But it is more appropriate in the snowing thread. Ergo it would be better suited in the thread that was made for that purpose.