NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I think I only got an advent calendar once in my life when I was little, but I'm not even sure about it anymore. =P

As for best thing for me today, finally finished a commission (New Year's card for a company) and they like it, whooo! Also getting paid for it so double whooo!

I was walking in the snow today and it felt fantastic. Falling delicately around me while I walked past. I felt a surge of happiness.

I don't like advent calendars, because I don't like chocolate and only like Christmas for the presents. But I don't have anything affordable I want, and I'll have to buy some for other people.

I was walking in the snow today and it felt fantastic. Falling delicately around me while I walked past. I felt a surge of happiness.

I don't like advent calendars, because I don't like chocolate and only like Christmas for the presents. But I don't have anything affordable I want, and I'll have to buy some for other people.

lolwut? ::shrug:

I've said it before. I do not like chocolate. I dislike chocolate, I hate chocolate.

like...all kinds? I'm not a big fan generally but really decent chocolate (dark) is pretty amazing, especially with a good coffee.

All kinds, every kind. I hate it in cake, cookies, muffins and ice cream. I hate chocolate bars, I hate brownies, I hate hot chocolate.

All kinds, every kind. I hate it in cake, cookies, muffins and ice cream. I hate chocolate bars, I hate brownies, I hate hot chocolate.

I hate you.

Not really. But I feel I have to. Grrrr.

Eenuh is our forum representative of Chocolateland. You are aware that a full-blown war is minutes away, Diageo?

I haven't gone a day without chocolate for as long as I can remember, whether its a Cadbury's Flake as an after lunch treat or a mocha in the mornings. I just don't think I would survive without it.

Favourite kind is dark. Not like 85% kinda dark though, that shit gets too bitter. Chocolate is amazing. I want chocolate right now.

And of course you'd love chocolate Eenuh, you're Belgian :heh:

Favourite kind is dark. Not like 85% kinda dark though, that shit gets too bitter. Chocolate is amazing. I want chocolate right now.

I love 85%. It's strange when you first put it in your mouth but after a while it just tastes so nice. That's what she said.

That's what she said.

But, I haven't had it for a while actually, and it probably depends on what else is in there, but it was always a little too bitter for me. I think I'm gonna go out and buy some dark chocolate right now. Want some of that Lindt shit. Aww yeah.

That's what she said.

That sounds familiar.

I love 85%. It's strange when you first put it in your mouth but after a while it just tastes so nice. That's what she said.

I enjoy chocolate in moderation - don't have it everyday and rarley buy it as a "treat". I prefer crisps these days.

I got given a big (well, like medium) Milky Bar thing and was devoured most of it in one sitting and felt sick. I prefer my advent calender sized chocolate, if I have to have shit chocolate. Give me dark or Lindt otherwise.

P.S The best thing to happen to me today is the current Facebook chat convo I'm having with my brilliantly insane friend.

Cornettos, sex, sex whilst eating a cornetto, Woody Allen, Amerie...it's all there. Hilarity.

I went on a "date" with Tom to see The Kids Are All Right. I smiled, I laughed, I cried, I clapped at the music choices (actually had an entire *scene* dedicated to Joni Mitchell and All I Want (yesss)). Then went back to his flat. Made him get out his PSP (which he hadn't used in about 2 years) because I wanted to play Star Ocean. Jokes. He then let me borrow his PSP. Win.

Then we watched an episode of House. I enjoyed. Then we cuddled. Then had sex. Then I rode home, freezing.

It's been snowing for the past 3 hours and my brother is coming to stay for a couple of days which means we'll be in the same place during snowtimes for a change. Should be a good laugh, snowball fights and stuff :santa:

Welcome man!

Thanks, I think I'm going to like it here, looks much better than all the other 'anti Wii' gaming forums I've been on.

Thanks, I think I'm going to like it here, looks much better than all the other 'anti Wii' gaming forums I've been on.

Stay away from the Other Consoles board then. ;)

WAIT!

You hate brownies?

Mother fucker, did you see the shit that I was slamming around earlier this week? Goods were off the hook bled!

148386_10150320709035581_509970580_15918161_7645647_n.jpg

^ That is the most unappealing brownie I've seen in a long time.

ReZ has an unnatural ability to make anything seem unappealing.

ReZ has an unnatural ability to make anything seem unappealing.

Its actually true. Claire took a picture of it using the same camera, from the same angle and here is how it looks...

BrownieMedssiah.jpg

Joking apart.....why the harshness for the brownie mo-fos? You can see the delicious crack top, the firm outer, delicious white chocolate chunk and you can see the moistness innards! I'm sorry its not uniform in size, and doesn't look like it came from a shop. :/

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost