NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

As long as no one spills your Pot Noodle right?

Is that smiley combination an artists rendition of what it would look like?

Yes, she's the smiley that's laughing at your penis.

I don't think I need to even say anything here.

As long as no one spills your Pot Noodle right?

Wouldn't someone spilling a Pot Noodle be a bonus?

Boiling water and genitalia don't mix. Trust me on that one... :hmm:

I don't think I need to even say anything here.

I'll admit, it's only 4 inches. But I think that's wide enough for most women.

Boiling water and genitalia don't mix. Trust me on that one... :hmm:

Yes...but on the plus side you're saved from eating it.

Yes...but on the plus side you're saved from eating it.

I think it would have to come down to a flip of a coin, really. I'm pretty sure both are illegal under the Hague Convention(s).

Edited by The fish

Why would you spill food? You lot are obviously far too unbalanced.

Ah inside jokes, good times.

IGN Have had the t-shirt of the day on for a while, and I've kinda neglected to look at it,

turns out it may well be one of the best features they've ever done,

there are some awesome t-shirts...

t-shirt-of-the-day-falcon-lunch-20110822055234342.jpg

t-shirt-of-the-day-choose-your-weapon-20110809061455170.jpg

t-shirt-of-the-day-join-the-rebel-alliance-20110808014417531.jpg

t-shirt-of-the-day-slave-leia-mudflap-20110725114820559.jpg

t-shirt-of-the-day-captain-america-fractured-shield-20110722060405228.jpg

If it's not a full Pot Noodle, you only get a hand job.

If it's not a full Pot Noodle, you only get a hand job.

Unless you're in the woods. Then you get whatever you can take.

Just cleared out my room of crap, threw away 7 rubbish bags (3 of them clothes). Feels good, now my life is packed into my car. Ready to move out :o

Went shopping today in Glasgow and got to see the new Brad Pitt film being filmed! (kind of). Cos they're filming there. It's about a zombie apocalypse, and we got to see people running away from zombs! And the director was awesome and very apologetic about having to move us back behind barriers all the time. :hehe:

Deffo going to see this film, if only for the personal connection! (sounds kinda promising anyway though).

I finally started uni! :yay: Still only on the intro week, but so far it's been great! :) Meeting loads of new friends, getting to study a subject that fascinates me, coming back to having a life again ... My only complaint would be that too many of the girls already have boyfriends. :heh:

I do, however, appear to have terribly busy time ahead of me, so I believe I won't be frequenting the forums as much as I have for the past year.

Ok, so I'm planning on going to see my girlfriend in America in October for a couple of weeks, but now she wants me to go for 3. Is that too long? I mean I'd love to spend that much time with her, but do you think that's too much time with one person pretty much constantly, and too much time out of the loop, as it were?

3 weeks doesn't sound long to me at all heh.

When I was with my ex (American too), we saw each other for 2 or 3 weeks usually, but that was only twice a year (Christmas and summer). Never felt like it was too long, time went too quickly.

Now with Jim we usually meet up for a week or two, but this summer I think it was 4 weeks (2 in the UK and 2 in Belgium). Again, it never felt like it was too long. Of course there might be some annoyances since you're together 24/7, but I guess that's also a good test to see how well you two fit together heh. =P

Obviously I don't know your relationship, but really I wouldn't have thought so at all!

How long since you last saw her?

You're planning to do some stuff together whilst you're over there right... not just sitting about... and she sounds up for it, so enjoy it man... DO EET!

Edited by Retro_Link

You can fit more sex into three weeks than two...;)

Seriously, go for three. You'd be a mug not to. It's better to go for the extra week rather than wishing you had an extra week whilst flying home on that aeroplane.

Also, you could plan to do lots of stuff, so that way you're not indoors too often, unless you like that. Go for three. I would.

I finally started uni! :yay: Still only on the intro week, but so far it's been great! :) Meeting loads of new friends, getting to study a subject that fascinates me, coming back to having a life again ... My only complaint would be that too many of the girls already have boyfriends. :heh:

I do, however, appear to have terribly busy time ahead of me, so I believe I won't be frequenting the forums as much as I have for the past year.

That's great. I too am starting university in a few weeks time. What are you majoring in?

I've had two shifts at my new job - both have been 10 hours or more, and I've mastered the task already. It's weird how a job that is rather stressful is also great fun and confoundedly easy, too. Also being a 'team leader' you earn automatic respect... which is nice. Came up with my own form of management for my team that meant I let my staff go super early, which means they love me and management love me as I'm saving them having to pay 10 staff for extra hours.

Downside for tonight; finished at 00:00. No trains. Buses instead! Missed a bus walking to stop. Get to stop, realise I have no money. Walk back to stadium, miss a bus. Get to office and get a sympathy beer and bus money, then miss a bus on way back to stop. Got home about 01:20 in the end... But yeah.

I've just had a nice bunch of luck come my way. Big Serious News is still in the works. Yeah. Hope is a powerful thing! Being a Nice Person totally works, too. The last couple of weeks, both friends and family have thought of me at just the right time.

UPPER CASE SMILES!

Ok, so I'm planning on going to see my girlfriend in America in October for a couple of weeks, but now she wants me to go for 3. Is that too long? I mean I'd love to spend that much time with her, but do you think that's too much time with one person pretty much constantly, and too much time out of the loop, as it were?

Get a grip, man!

I've had two shifts at my new job - both have been 10 hours or more, and I've mastered the task already. It's weird how a job that is rather stressful is also great fun and confoundedly easy, too. Also being a 'team leader' you earn automatic respect... which is nice. Came up with my own form of management for my team that meant I let my staff go super early, which means they love me and management love me as I'm saving them having to pay 10 staff for extra hours.

Downside for tonight; finished at 00:00. No trains. Buses instead! Missed a bus walking to stop. Get to stop, realise I have no money. Walk back to stadium, miss a bus. Get to office and get a sympathy beer and bus money, then miss a bus on way back to stop. Got home about 01:20 in the end... But yeah.

I've just had a nice bunch of luck come my way. Big Serious News is still in the works. Yeah. Hope is a powerful thing! Being a Nice Person totally works, too. The last couple of weeks, both friends and family have thought of me at just the right time.

UPPER CASE SMILES!

Good to hear. :)

1234384144_4971_full.jpeg

Went shopping today in Glasgow and got to see the new Brad Pitt film being filmed! (kind of). Cos they're filming there. It's about a zombie apocalypse, and we got to see people running away from zombs! And the director was awesome and very apologetic about having to move us back behind barriers all the time. :hehe:

Deffo going to see this film, if only for the personal connection! (sounds kinda promising anyway though).

Yeah it's awesome, isn't it. I've been down a couple times when I'm just walking past or whatever. The traffic is an absolute nightmare though! I'm actively having to avoid George Square when I'm driving in town and when my gym/squash court is right next to it it makes things a bit difficult!

The film is going to be called World War Z.

ps. I didn't know you lived in Glasgow?

Charlie you do us cult zombie enthusiasts a shame -- the movie is based on a book by Max Brooks, who also wrote Zombie Survival Guide (handbook?) (not as good).

Kinda weird that loads of people are psyched because it has brad pit in, rather than it having zombies in.