NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Even with the grammar fail.

Surely the grammar is fine, assuming you're on about the apostrophe? In that sentence it's being used as a shortening of "it is", which requires an apostrophe surely?

It's on the internet, it must be true:

Be aware of the its/it's trap. Use an apostrophe with the word "it" only when you want to indicate a contraction for "it is" or "it has." It is a pronoun, and pronouns have their own possessive form that does not use an apostrophe. For example, "That noise? It's just the dog eating its bone." This may seem confusing, but it follows the same pattern as other possessive pronouns: his, hers, its, yours, ours, theirs.

Edit: Scratch that. Just noticed the second apostrophe in the image. Balls.

tumblr_li62tkN4qC1qdfri5o1_250.gif

lol, yeah, the last line.

Edit: Just got my 69th follower on Tumblr.

tumblr_li48ifXPnb1qbbg8c.gif

Score.

Edited by Daft

Edit: Just got my 69th follower on Tumblr.

And you posted this on the 69th page of this thread...

...a pattern is emerging.

Maybe it's a sign of things to come for Daft!

I'M GOING TO LONDON TODAY.....

(I'm not)

Daft is the new me with all his gifs.

I enjoy it.

tumblr_li50umJRFt1qz5d8go1_500.gif

I'll tone them down.

I enjoy it.

It's the tumblr effect.

Another fun day, although not as winning as yesterday's. Assessment at uni which went fine (well they don't give any inclination but...nothing blew up?) Then we went to the Vietnamese on the corner for cheap food and 5 hours of karaoke. Did 3 Kanyes, an Eminem, Gnarles Barkley, Europe and one or two others and then as the night went on we all did everything. I get the feeling my throat will not be impressed with me in the morning.

Been a good day :)

I enjoy it.

Thank you!

tumblr_led0caqkmP1qdlkgg.gif

I'll put this in here.

Spent all night selling cakes with Aber RAG to raise money for Red nose day/Comic Relief. For some reason today was absolutely dead (possibly because of Paddy's day yesterday). We didn't sell all the cake so decided to go sell the outside the nightclub. Not many people were there and there had been some incident where a girl had been hit in the head so there was a lot of police. We sold about 4/5 cakes there before deciding to call it a night. Luckily I live above said nightclub so I just popped home. So we did raise quite a bit of money, but not as much as we could have raised.

Also we were selling cookies amongst the cakes, and we had a pot of chocolate butter cream stuff to put on some of the cakes. The Aber RAG president decided to create a cookie sandwich by filling it with immense amount of the butter cream. I bought it and tried to eat the coronary inducing (does that make sense?) concoction. It was incredibly messy so I retreated to a corner to eat it.

Edited by MoogleViper

Found out that tomorrow's Mail on Sunday includes a CD with all of Spandau Ballet's greatest hits. Oh boy I am snapping that up right when I wake up.

Found out that tomorrow's Mail on Sunday includes a CD with all of Spandau Ballet's greatest hits. Oh boy I am snapping that up right when I wake up.
That's Gold right there!

Could you steal it instead please. I'd hate to see money go to the Daily Mail.

Thank you!

tumblr_led0caqkmP1qdlkgg.gif

Saw this post like 10 times on different visits before I suddenly understood what you meant :p

Had such a good day today!

Woke up and it was SUNNY. I never appreciated the sun until a year or so ago. Makes a day feel so much more pleasant. We were going to put an offer on a hosue this morning but for various reasons didn't (some friends of ours are going to get it, which is cool). Then spent like 2 hours in the morning on Skype (Me, 2 of my friends who i'll be living with, and another friend of ours who happened to be in my friend's room/bed LOLOLOLOL). We then (the lot of us who are in my halls) walked down in the sun to buy a football, before joining the rest of the group in a park.

Played football, which I have no interest in, but really enjoy playing when being shit is allowed. I'm not that bad in a team situation too, I can get critical hits If I try hard enough. So warm/nice/hot/fun/loved everyone there.

Then went to Wetherspoons for a late filling lunch at like 3.30. Then walked back in the sun, and stunningly, we started walking along the riverside to my halls when it was sunny, and by the time we got out the other side, it was all blue. A stunning thing to occur/measure.

So tired...Fargo is in the DVD player but may just save it tbh.

But yeah, I love lovely days.

ALSO:

Saw a group of youths/people our age in the park and I started singing an extract from the dickhead song, to everyone's delight. It was so relevant.

Polaroid app on my iPhone

Taking pictures on London fields

Even though it was my friends who visually fitted that song better (two of the girl had chunky yellow plastic "chains" with cassettes attached to them as necklaces). It's fine cause they're so self-aware though.

Went to the Education Show at the NEC today. We had a stand featuring our VW Camper, which I got to drive out of the hall, weaving in and out of the other stands. Tonnes of people were gawping. The WTF/That's amazing was balanced about 50/50 I'd say. Got to drive it all the way home too. I love that camper.

Pictures from the show:

196746_10150445227540341_687920340_17982228_2781064_n.jpg

197166_10150445231420341_687920340_17982303_2773963_n.jpg

190207_10150445234155341_687920340_17982364_2287086_n.jpg

188287_10150445238025341_687920340_17982432_4948_n.jpg

Getting this photo was another highlight of my day:

189964_10150445223285341_687920340_17982139_8125878_n.jpg

Paj; YeS. Today was a pertinent remnder that sunshine does indeed Save Lives. I'm no SADist but I do find that hope tends to bloom best beneath the beams of sunbreeze.

Babysat for a few hours. Envisioned my futurehood. Want There Now Plz. Capillary devestation forgiven by the articulate amoebas that have begun their birthing within my soul. Breathing once again, no longer mentally shackled by the cause and defect of living as a square in a circular world, instead the sunshine brings with the weather a grander power - a smile on a good day doth good fortunes flower. I'm reconnecting with my good energies, powerful thoughts are befriending me, insulating the hazards and defending me, intending only the best consequences ahead for me. A blanket of loopholes spreads in all directions, warming and soothing with no objection, swarming and teething with life and strife-less projections of wealthy restrictionless worthwhile inflictions.

You dig a dark tunnel with your disdane and apathy, you forget what it's like to get fortune or sympathy. A walk becomes a lecture in sociology; people-watching instead of thinking only of me. Rationalising to get to the truth of the matter. What has been an impossible task for so long - of cleansing my brain and letting 'mares scatter - becomes real, turgid, mobile and rigid. Why not play with the words as the notions unfurl? If it causes fun, then give it a whirl. Potential is not decreed by the world around you, instead it's the limitations you place on yourself that confound you. There is no roadmap to achieve personal satisfaction; for one man it's thinking, another it's action. For me it's the subtle contemplation, the assessment of me and the world and all the interrelations.

I raise my gob and yet you listen. I spoke my words and saw what was missing.

Paj; YeS. Today was a pertinent remnder that sunshine does indeed Save Lives. I'm no SADist but I do find that hope tends to bloom best beneath the beams of sunbreeze.

Babysat for a few hours. Envisioned my futurehood. Want There Now Plz. Capillary devestation forgiven by the articulate amoebas that have begun their birthing within my soul. Breathing once again, no longer mentally shackled by the cause and defect of living as a square in a circular world, instead the sunshine brings with the weather a grander power - a smile on a good day doth good fortunes flower. I'm reconnecting with my good energies, powerful thoughts are befriending me, insulating the hazards and defending me, intending only the best consequences ahead for me. A blanket of loopholes spreads in all directions, warming and soothing with no objection, swarming and teething with life and strife-less projections of wealthy restrictionless worthwhile inflictions.

You dig a dark tunnel with your disdane and apathy, you forget what it's like to get fortune or sympathy. A walk becomes a lecture in sociology; people-watching instead of thinking only of me. Rationalising to get to the truth of the matter. What has been an impossible task for so long - of cleansing my brain and letting 'mares scatter - becomes real, turgid, mobile and rigid. Why not play with the words as the notions unfurl? If it causes fun, then give it a whirl. Potential is not decreed by the world around you, instead it's the limitations you place on yourself that confound you. There is no roadmap to achieve personal satisfaction; for one man it's thinking, another it's action. For me it's the subtle contemplation, the assessment of me and the world and all the interrelations.

I raise my gob and yet you listen. I spoke my words and saw what was missing.

Yeah, I love the sunshine too. Makes me happy.

Living in a city with no bars of clubs is handy - my expenses are so low, I look like I might be able to afford a week in Munich with friends for my 21st birthday (£55 return flight and stay in youth hostels: the big cost is the amazingly tasty beer), and possibly even afford two weeks in Ohio in June visiting friends (~£550 to get to Akron or Cleveland, return).

Going to Munich also gives me a chance to be CV-tastic. If I can get a job in Munich, the result is simple: I win, you lose.

Edited by The fish

München über alles, bitch!

I was referring to the fact that you claim to win, despite putting loose instead of lose, thus showing that you in fact fail.

Don't underestimate the possibility of winning due to someone else's looseness.

I was referring to the fact that you claim to win, despite putting loose instead of lose, thus showing that you in fact fail.

Dude, I've spent 8 hours teaching kids today - I'm so tired you should consider yourself lucky said typo was close enough to what I was aiming for to be intelligible. I'm having to actually stop and think before hitting each key right now. I should probably be in bed, shouldn't I?

This time, Mr. Goafer, you win, I sleep.