NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Good stuff? Here it is:

Justice - Phantom Pt. 2 (Live)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I've listened to it so many times in the last few days. It's awesome.

Edited by drahkon

always nice to get some recognition at work from some of the big guns.

Subject: RE: OBIS Warranty Data

#####,

Ditto. Frankly embarrassed. I will work to ensure there is no repeat of this. We all appreciate the excellent / hard work that goes on in your area. Murr in particular.

####

###### ###### F.IDM | Operations Director | Brightside Group PLC

followed by....

Subject: RE: OBIS Warranty Data

I concur…thanks Murr.

####### ######

Product Placement and Insurer Liaison Manager

Obviously i've #####'d out the real names, and replaced my Real name with my forum name!

but really happy to see these emails today, especially after the week i've had so far.

Law essay 2 handed in today! Not feeling as good as I did about the first one, but here's hoping good comes of it.

Just managed to get an extra 69 words on my essay to take me into the 10% bracket. 2500 word limit, I've got 2260. That'll do me. Now to have some breakfast then hand it in.

Handed in 2 of my essays before the deadlines :D only one left to go :D I've written 10000 words this week :o

Then my dissertation needs to be written :(

Did my group's proposal for our "Actorplasm" (I love) project. We like it, but got mixed reviews (only in terms of technical stuff) from the tutors.

In the same room we were doing proposals (bit other side) were people waiting to be interviewed for 1st year filmmaking. And a tutor played them one of my videos. :) Not one any of you have seen - a good one. :p

Sex is sex, with or without blood, dude chose wrong.

You're not a man until you've got blood on your sword.

How cool :D

My mam's a waitress in a fairly respected restaurant near where I live. Very often she somehow chats to most of her customers.

Last night she found out she had been talking to the person who edited Madonnna's "Vogue" video. She(or he, I'm not sure) also frequently worked with Michael Jackson.

So awesome. They then invited us to their home(B&B I think) for a holiday in the U.S. :laughing: #notgoingtohappen still cool

I've been offered places to stay in Ohio and Toronto, which means more money for beer. =)

I signed up here. That's good right?

I've been speaking to a bunch of people and making some good decisions lately. I'd say my days are quite good at the moment which is a massive change from just 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Wondered how long it would take for someone to figure it out. Not that I expected it to take long.

Thanks m8.

Account hog. :p WB mayte. xx

Oooh....my friend just joined here. The empire of ReZourceman grows yet stronger.

Is there like a reward scheme for getting people to join this site?