NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Dude, I've spent 8 hours teaching kids today - I'm so tired you should consider yourself lucky said typo was close enough to what I was aiming for to be intelligible. I'm having to actually stop and think before hitting each key right now. I should probably be in bed, shouldn't I?

This time, Mr. Goafer, you win, I sleep.

If it's worth anything, I'd be borked without Chrome's spell chequer.

Just been hit by so much gaming nostalgia simply by hearing the sound of a gamecube starting up:

Gamecube... wavebirds... luigi's mansion... Smash bros... etc etc.

Feels good.

Just been hit by so much gaming nostalgia simply by hearing the sound of a gamecube starting up:

Gamecube... wavebirds... luigi's mansion... Smash bros... etc etc.

Feels good.

You've just supplied me with my new ringtone, I'm much obliged to you, kind sir! :bowdown:

Mmm...nostalgia...

If it's worth anything, I'd be borked without Chrome's spell chequer.

Seems you should still be borked. Everyone knows check doesn't include Q's or U's.

Seems you should still be borked. Everyone knows check doesn't include Q's or U's.

Overyourhead.jpg

I think you need to look at that yourself.
Oh I don't know who is making jokes any more.

Don't underestimate the possibility of winning due to someone else's looseness.

How do you think Moogle ever gets laid?

:blank:

Knock knock.

Who's there!

I suppose this is good news. I was successful in my interview at HM Revenue and Customs, had an email confirming that today. Have to wait for a phone-call, which could be anytime from now until the end of April. That is if they have the space within that block of time. If not, i'll move onto another list for 12 months as a "reserve".

Pretty good news i think.

Edited by Jimbob

Just seen Phone Booth for the hundredth time. 'tis awesome. I want Kiefer Sutherland to be the next Joker.

Who's there!

Elisabeth Fritzl, I'm locked in the basement. Call the police.

Also, since I've kind of lost the plot with the whole chequer/checker thing, I want to go on record stating that chequer was intentional. And Chrome doesn't recognise it, despite chequer being a legit word.

Also, since I've kind of lost the plot with the whole chequer/checker thing, I want to go on record stating that chequer was intentional. And Chrome doesn't recognise it, despite chequer being a legit word.

We all got your joke. Nolan then made a joke based on the fact that Americans use check as opposed to our cheque.

Diageo didn't get the second joke.

I could have sworn that the verb is to check, so there is a spell checker and that cheque was the thing you pay with.

cheque.jpg

I could have sworn that the verb is to check, so there is a spell checker and that cheque was the thing you pay with.

cheque.jpg

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

*comes in to check thread*

*leaves*

Can you not just explain what the joke is already instead of using that overused image/meme?

Get me out of this vortex of confusion.

Can you not just explain what the joke is already instead of using that overused image/meme?

Get me out of this vortex of confusion.

I thought I had explained it:

We all got your joke. Nolan then made a joke based on the fact that Americans use check as opposed to our cheque.

Goafer insulted fish's spelling. Then for a joke he said that his spelling relies on spell cheque (sorry). However in that post he deliberately misspelled words but wrote other, similar words that wouldn't have shown up on spell check.

Nolan then made a joke based on the fact that in america there wouldn't be a spelling of cheque and they call it check.

Are you happy now?

Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. Nobody's that interested and the frog dies.