NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

So ... who is this supposed to be again? :heh:

Mirror mode has been applied.

Mirror mode has been applied.

Wow, can't believe I didn't notice that. Welcome back.

Anyhoo, am going to Edinburgh this weekend for a conference, which is kind of fun. Haven't actually written my prestentation yet though...

Yep that seems to be the one Jay.

I'm not sure what else she's done but I'll say it again, it's quite amazing :D She gave my Mam her e-mail et cetera in case we want to visit her :laughing: how surreal

ReZ; you probably have the most referrals out of anyone. Molly, Spence, thatgirlyoumetonlinewhopostedafewtimesthenleft, and... who else?

Yep that seems to be the one Jay.

I'm not sure what else she's done but I'll say it again, it's quite amazing :D She gave my Mam her e-mail et cetera in case we want to visit her :laughing: how surreal

He's done a lot of cool stuff according to my googlage earlier! Chance he fancies your mum? :P Go to us. meet up. Steal his awards. Ebay. Profit.

Lesseee...

- Paj

- Chair

- Molly

- Spenno (lol)

- Marti

- Dobbsie (new today)

I think thats it. I want a quarter of a point for bumbing into EchoDes and him coming back for a day though.

What's a MPOTD mass ban?
The 'Massive Potato or Turnip Debate'... it got way out of hand!... people had to go!

Please tell me you are kidding.

No he's being deadly serious, was mayhem.

I can't even begin to imagine what a potato or turnip mass banning event could be like...

Please tell me you are kidding.

No he's being deadly serious, was mayhem.
Yeah, it started off as quite a calm debate over some vegetable in some photo that had been posted... by the end of the day it had gone way off subject, got way out of hand, and escalated into all out flamewar!

The 'Massive Potato or Turnip Debate'... it got way out of hand!... people had to go!

Oh please that was nothing, you should've been seen the forum Swede Riot of '05. I was just an innocent boy then, innocent and naive. But of course, as I'm sure many will recall, all of that was to change...

Payday. Website get. Will post when it's properly registered. Registered/uploaded with host, waiting for domain registration.

Can also almost afford a new old car.

Fin.

Meeeet everyone's favourite Italian (Razz) for lunch and drifted to Embankment. Then met everyone's favourite...Paul in the evening and once again drifted to the river for the 3DS launch event :D

Fun times.

A flame war over vegetables?

That was exactly it, people couldn't agree on which was the best way to cook them. Some preferred grilled, others boiled or mashed etc, and people went crazy.

It was quite a while ago though.. I was relatively new at the time and didn't really understand what was going on.

I am 90% sure (and I should be 100% sure as it was me who did it) that Stefkov asked to leave.

Not as far as I remember, I believe he left of his own accord. Might have asked to be deleted/renamed.. really can't remember. Some people wanted to put it behind themselves :/

Edit: Ninja beaten!

I'll never look at a carrot the same way again, that's for sure.

Welcome back Vokfets. I remember your name from aaaaaages ago

Meeeet everyone's favourite Italian (Razz) for lunch and drifted to Embankment. Then met everyone's favourite...Paul in the evening and once again drifted to the river for the 3DS launch event :D

Fun times.

Jealous.