Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I absolutely adore his current status. Posted for anyone not friends with him.

41670_100000184855485_147_q.jpg

very very pissed off. went see kung fu pander 2 and it was all blurry. when i got out went and complain and they told me it was 3d version and that there was ntohing they could do. would have bought some fuking glasses if i knew that. fucking idiots

----------

‎6 quid down the drain. not as good as toy storys anyway

Sacre rouge! Partout, il y a du sage partout! J'en sais pas.

My nose is crying rivering tears of crimson blood. I love nose-bleeds.

Distracting for exam studying though...yes, Gavin -- now's a good time...my exams are finished in 2 days. Fuck me!

Sacre rouge! Partout, il y a du sage partout! J'en sais pas.

My nose is crying rivering tears of crimson blood. I love nose-bleeds.

Distracting for exam studying though...yes, Gavin -- now's a good time...my exams are finished in 2 days. Fuck me!

If I'm Hamlet, you're Andrew Aguecheek, Mercutio and all the other excitable, melodramatic, zany and funny characters found in Shakespeare's plays! :D

Jayseven, don't degrade yourself to such a character. You'd be...Shakespeare himself.

Yes. I like your character choices. It's nice to add mythology to prosaic aspects of la vie quotidien.

Now, my mission is clear. In typical Shakspear fashion - "O! I have been Slaine!" will roar from my lungs when I am, eventually, stabbed. I love when they scream :grin:

98% of his friends don't know.

A lot of them think its some guy (a mutual friend of a lot of them) named Zac. Hahaha. They say stuff like "Yeah, whatever Zac" and stuff.

I remember one of mine and Tellyns friends from school telling me about him, I think you tried convincing him you went to school with him. I found it hard to keep a straight face when he was telling me.:D

As I was walking to the bus I saw someone come up the stairs (by We Will Rock You) at Tot. Court with green hair and wearing a long black cape. I assumed he was promoting/leafleting something but then he got on my bus. And of course got off at Camden. I loved how 'oh London' it was.

I do enjoy this city. Hope I can find a job here.

I remember one of mine and Tellyns friends from school telling me about him, I think you tried convincing him you went to school with him. I found it hard to keep a straight face when he was telling me.:D

Hahah, brilliant. I pretty much say to all of them now that I met X at Y's party.

As I was walking to the bus I saw someone come up the stairs (by We Will Rock You) at Tot. Court with green hair and wearing a long black cape. I assumed he was promoting/leafleting something but then he got on my bus. And of course got off at Camden. I loved how 'oh London' it was.

I do enjoy this city. Hope I can find a job here.

I miss London =(.